Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi everyone.
    My sister has an audi a3 8p 2009 2.0 tdi Dsg 3 door.
    Every since she bought it there has been an issue with the electrics mainly based around the drivers door. I will list all the faults below but from looking around online I believe a lot of them give the impression that the door module has been replaced in the past and has the wrong coding for her car.

Fault list:

The window switches on the drivers door are swapped the passenger switch works the drivers window and vice versa.
    Also the drivers window switch that is where the passenger one should be works back to front, up makes the window go down & down makes the window go up.

The wing mirror position knob, works the opposite way round.

The door lock button won’t lock or open the doors but when driving occasionally you hear a clicking noise and the doors will lock and unlock on there own randomly.

The Mirror indicator doesn't work. Ive replaced the indicator and it still won’t work but passenger side one works fine.

Also occasionally when driving you hear a clicking noise and the radio will turn itself off & on.
    The clicking noise seems to be coming from the drivers side under the steering wheel by the door.

I'm sorry for the long post but hopefully someone more knowledgeable than myself can shed some light on it.
    Most posts I've seen regarding the door module say to copy the code from the original to the new one but she only has the one fitted that is presumably coded incorrectly. Is it possible to be recoded to make the windows, indicator and switches work correctly?

I think the radio turning off and on and doors locking and unlocking must be down to a bad connection or broken wire somewhere.

Thank you in advance for any help and advice.
    Andy

0 0 0

2. Re: Recode audi 8p door module 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1813 Post(s)
    Yes you need the coding value checking.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

Similar Threads

1. How to recode Bluetooth module to q7
    By anilsandhu420 in forum VCDS - Help Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2018, 05:33 PM
  2. Anyone near Ashford Kent who can recode airbag module
    By Demo8Dan in forum VCDS - Help Requests
    Last Post: 14-12-2015, 12:52 AM
  3. Reprogramming of Door module Control Unit Audi A6 TDI 2007
    By shawn2606 in forum Audi A6 - C6 Forum - 2005 - 2010
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 08:17 PM
  4. Audi a3 8p 2.0tdi bkd door lock control module
    By Martynas26 in forum Audi A3 - 8P - 2004 - 2012
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 16-10-2014, 08:48 PM
  5. Comfort module replaced, does keyfob need recode?
    By Golf-Princess in forum Golf MK4 - 1999 - 2004
    Last Post: 28-04-2010, 10:49 PM