Good afternoon

I currently have a Seat Leon FR 2.0 TDI Mark 3 2014 car and unfortunately my clutch is sticking at the bottom. My mechanic master cyclinder that needs changing and that my actual clutch and flywheel seem to be in good condition. I have been told the master cyclinder doesn't come separately and has to be bought together as a kit along with the clutch pedal. Unfortunately the dealer is quoting me £290 which seems like a lot. I have tried to get some used ones off ebay as i was given the part number but there aren't any adverts for Seat master cyclinders on ebay, I have found the same master cyclinder with clutch pedal for a Golf. The part numbers are exactly the same except for the last 2 letters.

SEAT = 5Q2721059EC
VW GOLF = 5Q2721059CT

Does anyone know if this part will be compatible or any other part numbers that will help me in my situation. I have attached the advert of the Golf master cylinder with clutch pedal.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Golf-MK7-2013-2018-Clutch-Pedal-Master-Cylinder-5Q2721059CT/283061485554?hash=item41e7c77ff2:g:vPEAAOSw0eBbTmL K

Appreciate any responses

John