1. N75 part number? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good morning everyone, I'm still having issues with the 2007 A4 2lt TDI PBW Engine juddering under ecceleration , I've took the sensor off the front of the engine to look at it, and someone else has clearly looked at it previously as it has no clamps on the vacuum pipes.
    The one that is on at the moment is a Pierburg one part number 7.22903.28.0 (on the sticker) but printed on the plastic is 7.22903.13 then 17T138
    Is this the correct one for the car and since it looks like it's fairly new (clean) and there are no clamps on it some has changed it or looked at it would you still change it?
    I've done the MAF erg ect already.
    My request for someone near me with a VCDS scanner (Worsley) has come to nothing, so to has my request about a reliable local garage to send the car to. And the garages i know and have been to are reluctant to look at it.

0 0 0

2. Re: N75 part number? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)
    juddering under acceleration could be flywheel
    eye for an eye means the whole world goes blind

0 0 0

3. Re: N75 part number? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for your reply, maybe I worded it to vaguely it's more like a stuttering on acceleration very quick one after the other 4 or 5 times then as the accelerator goes further down the peddle and revs rise it stops, and once your cruising around it's fine.

0 0 0

4. Re: N75 part number? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)
    When was the fuel filter last changed?

also it would be best to get it scanned using VCDS first before throwing parts at it

0 0 0

5. Re: N75 part number? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good point about the fuel filter I shall order one and research how to fit it correctly.
    As for the car being scanned, as I said in the original post, my requests for someone local to Worsley to help out has come to nothing, as well as my request about trusted local garages

0 0 0

6. Re: N75 part number? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1836 Post(s)
    The N75 is not a sensor, it is a solenoid so it reacts rather than reads, therefore if it fails it will cause a code of under or over boost and the relevant fault code plus going into limp mode each time the fault is triggered.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

7. Re: N75 part number? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)
    this place is not far from you About us | VAG Technik

0 0 0

8. Re: N75 part number? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Arman thank you for that, I'm guessing that there recommend then.
    Last edited by Tiprat; 30-08-2019 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Spelling error

0 0 0