Hi, I recently purchased a 2007 Audi A8, and have a couple of issues I’d like to get sorted.
1- Front Bose door speakers aren’t as they should be. All I’m getting is a really quiet bass output from them.

Would have thought it was faulty speakers, but after running an output test in Vcds, it goes through all the speakers fine. This leads me to think the Bose Amp maybe at fault.
What do you think??

2- Im getting interference on the reverse camera, seems to be when turning steering wheel.
Is this a common issue on the A8??

3- Vcds - no communication with driver identification module, and hence ,not able to set up users for drivers seat memory etc.
Is this worth while getting sorted?

4- when making phone calls via Bluetooth , my calls keep dropping out.
I suspect the Bluetooth module is faulty.
Is there any known issues, or should I go ahead and change Bluetooth module?

5- I have Ami unit, which shows on mmi, but I have tried connecting a Bluetooth box a friend lent to me, but mmi shows error.
No device or not connected properly.
Any advice on this??

I also own a Audi A6 C7, but got to admit, the ride in the A8 is lovely!Loving the comfort seats! One heck of a car for the money you can buy them for now.

Hope someone can help with the issues as I could live without them, but as the car has them, it would be great to get them working, as they should.

Cheers
Stu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk