Hi All,

My turbo is on its way out. At the moment it drops to limp mode if its under pressure such as nearing 3000 rpm or over 65 and I accelerate heavily. Comes back if I restart the engine. The codes from the vag diagnostic just reference the pressure on the turbo. A local garage has had it in and cant find issues with pipes or anything obvious. Its starting to become more regular so I really need to get it replaced problem is that the new part including fitting is near 1k mark which is pretty much 50%+ of the value of the car so its just not worth it. I've found local companies who will fit a refurbished unit for a couple of hundred within 24hours but the problem is I need to give them the part number as their are variations. Herein lies the problem I cant seem to find it. I can see what I think might be the turbo on the right hand side of the engine I can make out "bosch and 038 145" but nothing else as other parts are in the way. So can anyone help in how I can identify the turbo part code or at least confirm I'm looking at the right part. I'm struggling to find anything useful online and any videos I can find skip the identifying part!

Touran 2005 TDI 2.0 (engine code is bkd I think)

Thanks in advance.