Hello!

I've recently replaced my CCM for an identical model (8K0907064CP).

Before removing the old one I scanned the original and took the long coding from it and applied this to the new one.

However, my key then decided not to function in either locking/unlocking/boot, but also when inserted into the dash, the ignition did not light up like it normally does and with my foot down on the break (automatic) and pressing the key, it continued to ignore the fact I inserted the key.

Whilst I fully expected to have some issue reassigning the key, I am struggling to find any information online regarding getting the key synced with the new CCM.

I've seen many account accessing the Central Conv and then reading block 021 but mine doesn't have key registrations under 021 on both the original and new one.

I'm at a complete loss on how to successfully use my new module. For now the old one is back in so I can still use the car.

EDIT --

Like an idiot, I forgot to mention this is an Audi A5 2010 Coupe 2.0 TFSI. They key is the type that doesn't have the metal bit on the end and simply pushes into the dash.

Any ideas?