Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Afternoon lovely people.

Went to close roof and windows the last couple of times from the remote, and it seems like the total closure isn't working ?
    Any ideas ?
    Thought it may have been a failing battery in the remote, so tried the other on e today, but to no avail.
    Has anyone else had this issue ?

0 0 0

2. Re: Total Closure 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    80 Post(s)
    Checked you've got the option ticked in the MMI?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Q7 3.0 TDI Quattro (272 HP) S-Line
    (Gone) A6 C6 AVANT 2.7TDI SE MANUAL
    Hers - Mk. VII Golf '15' 2.0 TDI BlueMotion

0 0 0

3. Re: Total Closure 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mine has done the same thing a few times. Check that the one touch open / closing of the windows is working from the actual open / close buttons in the car. One of my rear windows wasn’t, a day or so later it started to work. One for the next time the car is back at the dealer...

Ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 0 0

4. Re: Total Closure 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Not seen tjis issue before. Does it need advanced (convenience) key? I've never really checked. It works for me but needs to be relative close distance.

If you do have advanced key you can do the same test by holding your finger on the little 'square' on one of the door handles like you would touch to lock the car. Instead hold you finger on it and it's the same as holding your finger on the keyfob button. See if that works.

Andy
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 0 0

5. Re: Total Closure 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    80 Post(s)
    The one touch open/close can be set/re-set, by holding, or repeated presses of the relevant button on the door.

I had one of my windows stop operating in this way and remembered a post about it, in the A6 forum.

I also, inadvertently unticked the option, for Hold & Close/Open in the MMI, hence my asking if this option is selected.

If the option is selected, then a '3-finger salute' to reset the MMI may do the trick.

It doesn't require Smart Key.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Q7 3.0 TDI Quattro (272 HP) S-Line
    (Gone) A6 C6 AVANT 2.7TDI SE MANUAL
    Hers - Mk. VII Golf '15' 2.0 TDI BlueMotion

0 0 0

6. Re: Total Closure 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    All was working fine until a couple of week ago. May have to visit the dealer then ….

0 0 0