Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all,

I have a 2016 A7 with the Bose sound system. I am wanting to enhance the music sound quality. The bass is @RAP and the door components are to me not as good as a decent alternative.

I am thinking of getting the basser sidepanel and then putting in a JL subwoofer as well as a JL amplifier - hopefully that will help with bass. I would physically remove the Bose subwoofer(and potentially the Bose amplifier as well...)
    I need some help though with understanding what options are available to hook up the new JL subwoofer ands its amp to the Audi sound system which i understand is a MOST150 based system. I am no expert here but do i need to get a MOST150 'interface'(Nav ??) to connect the JL sub and amp up to the Audi sound system? I am fairly happy with replacing the Bose amp with a third party(probably JL again and would drive both the new JL sub as well as some new components - read on!)

The next music upgrade would be to replace the door speakers. I am thinking of a focal 3way system for the front.

I am very keen to hear what other A7 owners have done and what they think of their upgraded system as well as any thoughts\recommendations for me.

Thanks.

0 0 0

2. Re: Improving music sound quality in A7 sportback 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    308 Post(s)
    Be careful what sub you choose as internal volume is just 15L .

0 0 0

3. Re: Improving music sound quality in A7 sportback 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Gazwould.

I am likely to put in a JL 10W6V3 Sub into the basser. Thats good for the 15l capacity.

0 1 0

Similar Threads

1. Best Music Quality
    By Passatier3 in forum Audi A6 - C7 Forum - 2011- 2018
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 23-06-2013, 07:45 PM
  2. Improving performance and sound
    By Patch 10 in forum Audi A6 - C5 Forum - 1998 - 2004
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24-11-2009, 08:03 PM
  3. iPod Sound Quality
    By JoseSpring in forum Golf MK6 - 2009 - 2013