Hi! I just bought my A3 8v 2.0 tdi quattro 2 months ago. Done a stage 1 remap and the result was 185hp and 450 Nm. Also, i have done a full service (oil and filters). After a week or two the problems started. One ot of two days, in the morning, the obc was showing low coolant. The coolant tank was empty, but when I opened the cap, there was some high pressure air coming out and also the coolant was coming back in the tank. Not at the max level but between min and max. Also, I noticed some power lose. It felt like stock. No torque at around 2-3000rpm. Also, very high fuel consumption. Around 14-15 liters / 100km. Done a vcds scan. No errors. Just a bank 1 lambda intermitent witch i erased and never come back on. Other than that, no fault codes. No limp mode, nothing. The DPF is showing only 8g of ash, the injectors correction are below 0.7. Now, after 10 min of heavy acceleration all the coolant is blown at the coolant tank.
Does anybody has any ideeas? I tryed diffent mechanics and no luck. They are telling me that this could be because of a series of reasons, starting with the charge cooler (water cooled intake), water pump, head gasket, cylinder head, and so on. So, can anyone help me pinpoint this issue? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk