1. 2015 Audi A6 - EGR delete 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Looking for a bit of advice if possible, my car is a 2015 Audi A6 2.0tdi engine - CNHA.

Ever since I took ownership of the car I've had DPF issue's which has resulted in removal of the DPF (Audi wouldn't cover warranty and were looking for the best part of 3.5k for a new one)

The car has been running without a DPF for a year and has passed it's MOT with this removed even the smoke test. - (DPF hollowed out from the inside and mapped) however I have now after a year encountered EGR issue's from what I'm told these car's need both EGR and DPF removed at the same time then mapped for this as the EGR get's blocked which evidently has happened now, the car is pretty much undriveable at the moment due to the copious amounts of black smoke and lack of power as it seem's the EGR has stuck open.

So I'm in the process of removing the EGR and or blanking it off then mapping the car to this, I've one stumbling block however I can't seem to find a blanking plate or any kit that will do this on the CNHA engine's as they only seem to run up to 2008 and or larger engine'd models.

Does anyone have any idea how this can be achieved on this model variant?

I've had some people say that you can get away with just mapping out the EGR in the ECU when it's being tuned so that it stays closed but wasn't sure if this would actually be a solution or not as if it's stuck open I'd imagine it would need to come off either way.

Cheers.

0 0 0

2. Re: 2015 Audi A6 - EGR delete 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Have a look at darkside developments. Mine is going in soon for dpf and egr ( and swirl fap delete) at same time.

0 0 0

3. Re: 2015 Audi A6 - EGR delete 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi mate,

Yeah contacted Darkside and they don't supply any of the kit required for an EGR removal on this engine.

0 0 0

4. Re: 2015 Audi A6 - EGR delete 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Sorry, mine is 3.0.

0 0 0

5. Re: 2015 Audi A6 - EGR delete 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1837 Post(s)
    I struggle to believe people like you and this forum should not allow it... simply wrong never mind illegal.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

6. Re: 2015 Audi A6 - EGR delete 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    308 Post(s)
    Yes blank and remap .

He's swapping excessive visable diesel particulates for increased invisible NOx Steve , = mot pass .

0 0 0

7. Re: 2015 Audi A6 - EGR delete 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1837 Post(s)
    I am going to have to turn email updates off, I was just in the middle of watching Pan’s People dancing to Jeepster and YOU I interrupted me!
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

8. Re: 2015 Audi A6 - EGR delete 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasher View Post
    I struggle to believe people like you and this forum should not allow it... simply wrong never mind illegal.
    My only hope is that these people get caught, prosecuted and have to watch their cars being crushed. Slowly.
    Quote "My tuner told me after he fitted the box that 0-60 should be around 2.6 seconds! "

1 1 0

9. Re: 2015 Audi A6 - EGR delete 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    308 Post(s)
    Just like their dogs when they don't pick up their poop ??

0 0 0

10. Re: 2015 Audi A6 - EGR delete 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    It would really make my day at this point if that would happen.

I guess by the logic you are going on I should fork out the best part of £3,000+ for Audi to fix the DPF that prematurely died on me after owning the car for 3 months?

Trust me I'd rather not go down this route but given the fact that these car's appear to have major issue's with both of these parts (EGR, DPF) then it really leaves me no other option without spending thousand's on repairs.

If you can afford to throw money away like that, then good for you.

0 0 0

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast