Hi
I'm still getting issues using vcds. K1 and k2 links fine but van bus error. I think its because if the water ingress leak caused by the battery drains and the cabin filter problem. Battery bungs done but i need to redo the cabin filter issue. I used a service hard ccm and have interior lights etc now but the wiring around looks a bit dodgy and in some places five wires were joined at one stage and corroded apart. Vcds shows 2 can bus wire short to ground or similar worder fault. I need to take the freedom chair out to see what's there. Also it could be bad luck with the used ccm. And ideas where i should check for the two possibly corroded cb earth's? Also i have seen front and back window/ door harnesses(could check connections then. The one harness i can't seem to find is the ccm one. I basically want to replace the whole side. My rear windows one touch up and down have stopped working, tried the up and hold for the clock etc. But no joy. Final can i turn off the immobilizer using vcds or similar? I don't need it and could use other cut keys i have. Plus you can get a tuned engine specific tuned ECU. They turn off the immo nut i would like to do it. Sorry about the long winded text but the car is finally getting up to scratch. Had to have new clutch (dmf( and my garage in Wales is reasonable 700. He also did a few other jobs and replaced some missing transmission boltd etc. Luck i can pay my garage as and when bit by bit. Fully serviced, timing belt etc.. great car with good engine, solid body work, (a few bits in the summer) ac sender is knackered bit it should be ok after that (15£ for a febi part)
Plus 40 mph easy around 40 to fifty local but has gone 50 plus, superb.
Egr blanked , clean egr and manifold ready to fit, fresh braided turbo pipes to change.
Trying to decide if it's worth straight throughing the original cat pipe. Finally hid lights to fit as Passat lights seem awful, thinking of fitting in footwell or boot and extending the lead and putting in the original lamps for mot
Sorry, again about the essay. To many valium and painkillers. A lady knocked me down at work and then ran over my foot and ankle

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk