Hey, so i took my car to SA tuning for a dyno just for peace of mind, since ive recently bought my s3, with the found if i get anything lower than 250bhp id get it walnut blasted as the car is bone stock apart from the previous owner removing on of the silencers just to make the exhaust louder, managed to get more BHP than i was expecting with the first run on 279bhp with 385nm but as you can see it starts to drop after each run to 256 bhp and 343nm the tuner simon said there is something unhealthy about it as there is a huge spike and then the ecu seeing this and backing off saying this is either mechanical issue or a bad remap, told me to replace my DV with an oem Rev G DV as it the latest aswell as my boost controller with oem spec, got home and took off my DV to see if it had any issues and noticed its a Rev D which is suppose to be the latest revision if im not wrong, couldn't find the boost control solenoid car run fine no idleing issues or whistling to indicated leaks and i dont have any history on a previous tune, not sure how to proceed, has anyone had something like ?
I wasnt planning on remaping the car so soon since purchase, but if it means paying 400-500 quid for a tuner to diagnose and restore it he may aswell make it faster, or is there any other part or check i should carry out

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk