This is a self promoting shameless plug but since Ross-Tech does not often come to your Island, we thought you may want to know:

Bearthebruce - aka Bruce Ruhf - will join our partner Gendan for the Automechanika Birmingham, June 4 to June 6 in stand ZZ141.
Gendan would like to invite any who would like to meet one of the crazies that helped bring VAG-COM and VCDS to your Island to stop by and speak with me.

For those that are unfamiliar with the Automechanika shows, these are business to business automotive aftermarket products and services shows. There are now 17 of them offered around the world - one in the UK - Birmingham. If you are looking for something in the way of tools and services, this is a place to see these. There are tool and part vendors at the show looking to find partners. There are service vendors who are looking to let others know about their services. Often there is training associated with the event. If you want to see the latest and greatest in the automotive repair, maintenance, and service business, this is the event to visit.

For more information about Automechanika Birmingham and to order tickets, see this web page:
https://www.automechanika-birmingham.com/#/

I hope to meet some of you. I plan to be at the stand all hours of the show.

Thanks for allowing us to make this announcement here.