Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Ross-Tech (bearthebruce) will join one of RT's UK partners (Gendan) at the Automechanika Birmingham

1. Ross-Tech (bearthebruce) will join one of RT's UK partners (Gendan) at the Automechanika Birmingham 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    This is a self promoting shameless plug but since Ross-Tech does not often come to your Island, we thought you may want to know:

Bearthebruce - aka Bruce Ruhf - will join our partner Gendan for the Automechanika Birmingham, June 4 to June 6 in stand ZZ141.
    Gendan would like to invite any who would like to meet one of the crazies that helped bring VAG-COM and VCDS to your Island to stop by and speak with me.

For those that are unfamiliar with the Automechanika shows, these are business to business automotive aftermarket products and services shows. There are now 17 of them offered around the world - one in the UK - Birmingham. If you are looking for something in the way of tools and services, this is a place to see these. There are tool and part vendors at the show looking to find partners. There are service vendors who are looking to let others know about their services. Often there is training associated with the event. If you want to see the latest and greatest in the automotive repair, maintenance, and service business, this is the event to visit.

For more information about Automechanika Birmingham and to order tickets, see this web page:
    https://www.automechanika-birmingham.com/#/

I hope to meet some of you. I plan to be at the stand all hours of the show.

Thanks for allowing us to make this announcement here.

0 0 0

2. Re: Ross-Tech (bearthebruce) will join one of RT's UK partners (Gendan) at the Automechanika Birmingham 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1813 Post(s)
    I had my ticket booked weeks ago, I can’t see it ever getting close to Frankfurt.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

3. Re: Ross-Tech (bearthebruce) will join one of RT's UK partners (Gendan) at the Automechanika Birmingham 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I look forward to meeting you in Birmingham Crasher. No the satellite shows are not on a scale to equal Frankfurt with the exception of the Shanghai show. Shanghai now draws over 100,000 people last report I saw. One always has to take the reported numbers with a bit skepticism as the show promoters always make the numbers look grand.

I visited the Birmingham show in 2016. There was a good offering there. I have visited and/or participated in several other Automechanika shows. Birmingham was one of the larger shows.

See you in June!

0 0 0

4. Re: Ross-Tech (bearthebruce) will join one of RT's UK partners (Gendan) at the Automechanika Birmingham 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1813 Post(s)
    I haven't been to Frankfurt for a few years but I used to dread it in some ways, I would go on press day and trade days but three days was still not enough time and my feet, legs and back were murdering me. Mind you, about 20 years ago I nearly made history by being the first person to be killed by a fuel cell car, bloody thing was so quite I stepped out in front of it!
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

5. Re: Ross-Tech (bearthebruce) will join one of RT's UK partners (Gendan) at the Automechanika Birmingham 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    On Frankfurt - I do understand totally. 5 days of being in the stand on our feet all day and then the evenings where we are meeting with our world partners.... let's just say we go home utterly wiped out and hurting. I'm getting too old for it all. And yet, I love talking with those who use our tool and those who have heard about it. Mind, I do have the gift of gab and do try to consume all available oxygen in the room!

Quote Originally Posted by Crasher View Post
    Mind you, about 20 years ago I nearly made history by being the first person to be killed by a fuel cell car, bloody thing was so quite I stepped out in front of it!
    I had the same experience recently in China. In China, traffic laws are suggestions. Pedestrians are seen as challenges - as in, let's see how many we can take out as we cross this intersection! Crossing streets is truly the game of human frogger - Qīngwā. We were crossing the street in Beijing near an exposition center at which we were doing a trade fair and I didn't hear the EV coming around a corner... you see the pedestrian must get out of the way of the car in China. In the West, the car must wait for the pedestrian. It's an interesting problem for westerners... I have come close a couple times over there with the "quiet" cars. I heard they are talking about putting sound systems on cars do pedestrians can hear them. This old guy likes that idea!

0 0 0