Hi All
I am one of these annoying people who have no clue as to what they are doing, but my heart is pure!!
Purchased my 07 Q7 back in December from a dealer, who has sold me a junker and will be taking to court as already cost me 3.5k to get it nearly right, but i have a few issues i just cannot get over.
1. Rear Doors Child Lock and Window Lock will not turn off so cannot open either of the doors from the inside the car or operate the windows from the rear doors, although can open windows from the mast switch on the drivers side panel.
Things i have done/tried so far - Replaced the switch to the drivers door hoping it may have been a faulty switch not deactivating the rear child lock - still no change
- Just replaced the drivers door Module unit, hoping it may have cured the problem - still no change
- Have run a VCDS scan and nothing comes up at all to do with any of the doors
Have read some other forum posts and cannot find anything to do with overcoming this issue.
2. Sat-Nav, the MMI says Sat Nav not installed, the unit in the boot shows a red light when you try to eject but nothing happens, the VCDS Scan says the following;

Address 37 - Navigation
Cannot be reached

BUT
Control Module for Display input in Front - no signal/communincation
Control Module for Navigation with CD Rom - no signal/communication

Do you think i need to replace the Sat-Nav unit in the boot, took it out today and it was filthy dirty on the outside of the unit, unplugged it and put it back in but NO CHANGE.

Thoughts, HELP and anything you have to offer would be GREATLY APPRECIATED