2. Re: Couple of minor but annoying issues - Nav and Assists 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    I've got mine booked in for 5th April. Couldn't work out if they knew anything about it, will let them look at it and let me know.

0 0 0

3. Re: Couple of minor but annoying issues - Nav and Assists 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)
    Had the update done yesterday so will see what happens over the next couple of weeks with the assist systems, Also got them to investigate why on occasion when trying to start the car the ignition comes on as expected but the engine fails to turn over. Almost as if it is not sensing that the brae pedal is being depressed but no message saying that the pedal needs to be pressed. Needless to say "no fault found!"

Have another issue as well. At the lower point on the track for the luggage cover there is a small spring clip (see photos), think it may be to stop the cover rattling when closed. On one side it has come out and is dangling there. Apparently needs a new trim part which is not currently available (on back order) so the car will be going back as and when it arrives.
    IMG_1716.jpg

0 0 0

4. Re: Couple of minor but annoying issues - Nav and Assists 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Mine is in today. Being cynical I'm expecting them to come back and say that they can't find anything wrong. I have photos of the alerts and have offered to send them.

I had a 50TDI saloon as a loan car for just over two weeks and the problems popped up on that one too.

Fingers crossed that my cynicism is wrong :-)
    A6 C8 Avant 40 TDI Sline. Glacier White, tech pack, privacy glass, multi-coloured LED ambient lighting, flat-bottomed steering wheel.

0 0 0

5. Re: Couple of minor but annoying issues - Nav and Assists 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Just had a call from the dealer - it's going to be dropped back to me unfixed.

They've been in contact with the technical people and apparently there is no fix for the issue and also no ETA for one :-(

They did say that it's been reported by several other customers as well. Let's hope it gets prioritised.
    A6 C8 Avant 40 TDI Sline. Glacier White, tech pack, privacy glass, multi-coloured LED ambient lighting, flat-bottomed steering wheel.

0 0 0

6. Re: Couple of minor but annoying issues - Nav and Assists 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDiabolo View Post
    Just had a call from the dealer - it's going to be dropped back to me unfixed.

They've been in contact with the technical people and apparently there is no fix for the issue and also no ETA for one :-(

They did say that it's been reported by several other customers as well. Let's hope it gets prioritised.
    Strange they know noithing about it as it was a clear recall request from the factory to have the software for the assist systems updated and so far (after 1 week) it seems to have fixed the problems of bith claiming there is something blocking a sensor making the system unavailable and also creating spurious errors for no reason. Only reason would be that the software update does not relate to the version of the software fitted to your car, but seems unlikely as you have the same errors

0 0 0

7. Re: Couple of minor but annoying issues - Nav and Assists 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)
    Had the dreaded "assist systems can't be activated" messages again this weekend so it looks as if the software update is not a complete fix. Alos have a Navigation Update issue but will open a new thread on that

0 0 0

8. Re: Couple of minor but annoying issues - Nav and Assists 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The software update to resolve the ‘Last destinations’ issue is a known problem, but a solution is still not available. There is a workaround. The My Audi application can be used to load the destinations to the car. There is a function which will log the car/user into My Audi whenever a mobile with Bluetooth enabled, is introduced into the car. The destinations will be reloaded from My Audi each time the mobile connects to the car via Bluetooth. Hope this helps.

0 0 0

9. Re: Couple of minor but annoying issues - Nav and Assists 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    During my last long trip I've had several times cameras unavailable for no reason. Just all of the cameras (I have the 360 system) were crossed out and only acoustic sensors were working...Anybody had that issue?

0 0 0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123