Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1836 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalscience View Post
    the weather in Glasgow is better than it is here in Wisconsin
    The weather people keep threatening us with snow but so far in the Midlands of the UK we have just had a light dusting so far. We tend to get the tail end of what hits the East coast of the US so if new see on the news that NY is under a foot of snow but keeping going, we know we are going to get about 1 inch a week later and then the whole country grinds to a halt and all is chaos! If any foreign power ever wanted to invade, all they need to do is wait until it snows and we would be a walkover....
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

2. Re: Sill collapsed under jacking point 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasher View Post
    The weather people keep threatening us with snow but so far in the Midlands of the UK we have just had a light dusting so far. We tend to get the tail end of what hits the East coast of the US so if new see on the news that NY is under a foot of snow but keeping going, we know we are going to get about 1 inch a week later and then the whole country grinds to a halt and all is chaos! If any foreign power ever wanted to invade, all they need to do is wait until it snows and we would be a walkover....
    I'll keep that in mind when I fire up my amphibious lander and declare " S-Day" has begun. Storm the beaches of Scotland !!! No, every since Braveheart came out Americans are afraid of Scotland. And Ireland, and......

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

0 0 0

3. Re: Sill collapsed under jacking point 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1836 Post(s)
    I have been looking at it this way with this insane Brexit stupidity, we have more in common with the USA than Europe and England is about the same distance away from the USA as Hawaii and parts of Alaska so why not dump Europe and become the 51st State of the union? It is not so far fetched as you think and you could have a Royal family back....
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

4. Re: Sill collapsed under jacking point 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    I have been looking at it this way with this insane Brexit stupidity, we have more in common with the USA than Europe and England is about the same distance away from the USA as Hawaii and parts of Alaska so why not dump Europe and become the 51st State of the union? It is not so far fetched as you think and you could have a Royal family back....
    Not a bad idea. A new world order. As long as football stays our football and not yours. Lol JK. The only thing I don't get is who pays for all of the so called " royalty" family and all of the opulence that goes with it? Taxes? Income tax? Royalty tax? I voted for Trump but to me it makes about as much sense as " The Wall" he want's to build. Didn't we just not 30 years ago watch the Berlin wall come down??
    Ok we are getting off subject a little bit. but I like your thinking. You have the 10 best rock bands of all time. You are jusr a little behind in the car a manufacturing dept. At least cool cars.

0 0 0

5. Re: Sill collapsed under jacking point 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1836 Post(s)
    I have no affiliation to any sport so no concerns there, I am allergic to excercise.... The rather wonderful thing with our (potentially your) royal family is they are self financing, they are such a draw for tourists that you would not imagine. We have SUCH ties with the USA that we should not ignore them....

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

6. Re: Sill collapsed under jacking point 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    I have no affiliation to any sport so no concerns there, I am allergic to excercise.... The rather wonderful thing with our (potentially your) royal family is they are self financing, they are such a draw for tourists that you would not imagine. We have SUCH ties with the USA that we should not ignore them....
    I don't know enough about British politics to form an opinion.Brexit at least sounds cool!! I do like how people in the house of commons is it?? Interrupt people who are speaking and i like the sounds of " here here" " moaning goraning" that's how u should run government
    Instead our politicians say what they think u want to hear then behind closed doors say the opposite. Well it beats Putin's make the laws up as he goes government. I think Ill be President for ahhhh 22 more years. Or Kidnapping entire families in North Korea for not clapping loud enough. Just send me a 2019 Triumph Tiger 1050 sport and you will have an American ally. We get the titanic 1200 shaft drive Explorer
    If it doesn't have a chain it's not a motorcycle!!!
    You guys really nailed it with the 1050 triple. Stopped exporting the 1050 Tiger to the states in 2012. Grrrrrrrrr
    Ok we are going to get kicked off this site by the moderator soon.

0 0 0

7. Re: Sill collapsed under jacking point 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1836 Post(s)
    I do not like being part of Europe, our forefathers built B17’s and Lancaster’s to keep the buggers at bay but from a proximity and trade perspective it suited us to be a partnership. Then Socilasium in the 90’s signed us up to the European project and down that road we went until we could take no more and here we lay.....

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12