My 2003 B5 Tdi Passat suffered for many years with the dreaded water ingress problems but, following sealing up of the pollen filter box and replacement of the windscreen scuttle moulding, it now seems OK. My CCM (which I'd placed on top of the footwell carpet after repairing the corroded wires and contacts) is now back under the carpet, and is bone dry on each check-up.
I'm now working through the remaining electrical problems.
One that's got me stuck is the intermittent wiper function. It used to work OK, but hasn't done so for at least a year. It wasn't a priority before, but now I've decided it's time to fix it.

Some years ago I had a lot of help with my other electrical problems from the experts in this forum. I was sent a link to a wiring diagram which covers most of the equipment.
When I re-checked this diagram today, it indicated that the connector I should check is T10c - in the cluster of connectors inside the door pillar (where I'd already had to fix several other connections for other functions). This is a 10-way violet connector, with the relevant wires being on pin 2 (green/violet), pin 4 (green/yellow) and pin 8 (black/grey).
However, I can't find a violet connector in this cluster. I studied all the connectors that were there, but there were none that had these three wires. It's possible that the connector colour and/or wire colours have changed between models, of course.

Does anyone know the location of this connector - or what colour it should be if it's not violet?