1. Re: Is anyone buying the C8? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    108 Post(s)
    Agree with that, door bins are ok but glovebox too small and nowhere else to put stuff. Note to audi "must ttry harder"!
    Quote "My tuner told me after he fitted the box that 0-60 should be around 2.6 seconds! "

0 0 0

2. Re: Is anyone buying the C8? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)
    Reading about the C8, currently I have a feeling.

All the C8 topics - honestly, remarkably few after a year - looks something like this:

Well, this car looks better, and feels better compared to a C7, there are big advantages... BUT ..."

... and after the "but", I always see newer and newer disadvantages while I still haven't got a list about the real advantages. Could it be sayed by this, that the C8 is no more than an other minor interior and exterior FL compared to the C7/FL which you can like, or you can hate - but that's all?
    Audi Q7/4M MY2016, 3.0 TDI/200 KW Quattro

0 0 0

3. Re: Is anyone buying the C8? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AT. View Post
    Reading about the C8, currently I have a feeling.

All the C8 topics - honestly, remarkably few after a year - looks something like this:

Well, this car looks better, and feels better compared to a C7, there are big advantages... BUT ..."

... and after the "but", I always see newer and newer disadvantages while I still haven't got a list about the real advantages. Could it be sayed by this, that the C8 is no more than an other minor interior and exterior FL compared to the C7/FL which you can like, or you can hate - but that's all?
    C8 only went on sale at end of September. It is an all new car from the wheels up, looks similar in the way the styling of all Audi’s, Mercs and BMWs evolve. Having owned C6,C7 and C8 I can only say as I find and it is a huge improvement

0 1 0

4. Re: Is anyone buying the C8? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    108 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rickerby View Post
    C8 only went on sale at end of September. It is an all new car from the wheels up, looks similar in the way the styling of all Audi’s, Mercs and BMWs evolve. Having owned C6,C7 and C8 I can only say as I find and it is a huge improvement
    And that is all anyone can do. Touch screens are here and until something happens are here to stay, I don't particularly like them but that's just me. Point is, either get used to them or stick with older cars. I think that Audi could have done more in design terms but again that's just me, I also dislike this mild hybrid system which I don't think brings anything practical to the party. What I do like however is the digital cockpit, better implementation than anyone elses.
    Quote "My tuner told me after he fitted the box that 0-60 should be around 2.6 seconds! "

0 0 0

5. Re: Is anyone buying the C8? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rickerby View Post
    C8 only went on sale at end of September.
    No, the C8 was on the market far earlier.

Having owned C6,C7 and C8 I can only say as I find and it is a huge improvement
    I'm still looking for the improvements OF COURSE I know, that the chassis was improved, there is the four wheel steering as an option, and so on, but these are almost mandatory things to add for a newer model, and not improvements. In my view, I was always smiled when in a test the "tester" was impressed by the knowledge of the C8, while I was wondered, did he ever drove a C7 with the very same spec? To compare the very basic C7 to the fully equipped C8 is mostly close to a fraud.

Let me say it once again: I wish my very best of the owners of a C8, what I write is not against to them.
    Audi Q7/4M MY2016, 3.0 TDI/200 KW Quattro

0 0 0

6. Re: Is anyone buying the C8? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    This is a great thread with lots of valued opinions. I currently have a C7 ultra BE company car having previously had an A7 and an A6 allroad. I’ve looked at the C8 as a replacement for my C6 when I retire in July. I think it’s a backward step by audi to go all touch screen. The current MMI system is great and easy to use whilst on the move. I am now looking at a facelift RS6 to replace my car.
    I have looked through the forum and there doesn’t see to be many on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 0 0

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011