Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi All

I currently have a 2014 Bi TDI which is Revo'd

At some stage next year I may update to a 2015/16 model Bi Tdi so I can drive into smart cities 'clean air zones' without getting fleeced for best part of a tenner.

I notice that Revo don't currently offer a map for this newer version of the engine.

Any other recomendations? I've always used REVO and generally had zero issues with it, pretty good gains (but not huge)

Also, apart from the emmisions and the extra 7 BHP is there much other improvment to the later 2015 - 18 cars engine?

cheers

0 0 0

2. Re: Remap for the 320 (2015 - 2018) Bi TDI 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    235 Post(s)
    Added pain of adblue and newer tech is about it. 7bhp is not gonna be noticeable in the real world.

0 0 0

3. Re: Remap for the 320 (2015 - 2018) Bi TDI 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Hi...

Durham DR Remap and West Yorkshire Tuning have great feed back. Check them out on Facebook

Martin

0 0 0

4. Re: Remap for the 320 (2015 - 2018) Bi TDI 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MC09PJC View Post
    Hi...

Durham DR Remap and West Yorkshire Tuning have great feed back. Check them out on Facebook

Martin
    I'm from the North east and Durham remaps have a terrible reputation locally. On most of the local Facebook pages people strongly advise against going to Durham Remaps. I'd been researching for over a year before allowing anyone near my car, best place I found in North East and recommended by many local pages was Richard Martin Automotive based in Peterlee.
    2015 A6 Allroad 3.0TDi 218 CRTE - NEW
    2012 A6 Avant 3.0TDi Multitronic - OLD

0 0 0

5. Re: Remap for the 320 (2015 - 2018) Bi TDI 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KevTrem View Post
    I'm from the North east and Durham remaps have a terrible reputation locally. On most of the local Facebook pages people strongly advise against going to Durham Remaps. I'd been researching for over a year before allowing anyone near my car, best place I found in North East and recommended by many local pages was Richard Martin Automotive based in Peterlee.
    Hi...

Thanks for the heads up on that.

0 0 0

6. Re: Remap for the 320 (2015 - 2018) Bi TDI 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Hi...

Have you enquired about a custom remap from MRC Tuning in Banbury. A bit far I guess, but might be worth it. They also remap the TCU in the gearbox. RS6's are their speciality.

Martin

0 0 0

7. Re: Remap for the 320 (2015 - 2018) Bi TDI 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    98 Post(s)
    I have an MTM box on my BiTdi. 365hp and 740Nm. Their remap direct to the ecu yields more; 381hp and 760Nm. Cost is £1158 and £987 respectively. You also have the option of buying a warranty with MTM to cover your **** if the engine goes boom. Check out Qs Tuning
    RS6 Performance Ascari Blue, Carbon Ceramics Brakes and lots more.
    A6 BiTdi Avant MTM
    Retrofitted: Full Led Headlights, DAB, Full Electric Seats, Surround View Cameras, Genuine RS6 Grille, RS6 Seats,Leather Door Armrests, Soft Close Doors, Rear Side Blinds,High Beam Assist, Eibach Springs, Led Roof Console, 4 Zone Climate, Rear Heated Seats, Head Up Display, Side assist, Alcantara Interior Retrim

0 0 0