1. Newbie Questions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    I recently placed an order for the Q7 50TDI S Line and I am awaiting a build date though the dealer seems to think delivery in February. I chose Daytona Grey as the colour but haven't actually seen one but the dealer said it looked nice in that colour. I have since seen a Q5 on YouTube and the Navara Blue looked particularly nice and I have yet to see one in Daytona Grey. I realise it is personal choice but I was considering changing the colour whilst I still have the option. Someone here must have seen both colours on the Q7 and I am looking for thoughts/opinions.
    The load carrier pack option is not currently on the order but I was considering also ordering this as I have learnt that it must be ordered. Anyone have this and find it useful or am I better leaving it off?
    Its a sad state of affairs when I am worried about future maintenance once the warranty expires. It just seems so complicated (tour pack included in order) that I suspect future bills will be horrendous. I am going to ring the dealer and have the extended warranty for one year and then probably swap it for for my last ever car purchase (I'm over 60 and have had some serious life threatening illnesses so Im not expecting longevity ).
    I now can't wait to take delivery. I think I have watched all the available YouTube videos and read quite a bit online and am eager for more.
    Grateful for any comments/views/opinions from the cognoscenti. This will be my first Audi as I am a former member of the Volvo Owners Group and fancied a change of marque. Just hope I don't to regret it.
    Kind regards
    Martin

0 0 0

2. Re: Newbie Questions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)
    I have Daytona grey.. looks great
    Smart when clean and also weathers well

Lovely when waxed and coated as it has a lovely flake in it

A

Q7 S Line 272 MY18
    Dayton Grey pearl
    Tech, trailer, Style pack
    Reversing camera
    21 inch Sport Wheels
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

0 2 0

3. Re: Newbie Questions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Andy that looks magnificent. Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to post those photographs. I love the reflections in the paint, it must have taken you ages to prep that car.

0 0 0

4. Re: Newbie Questions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    I also have Daytona and even when filthy...it looks fine.

What was the other colour you where thinking of?

0 0 0

5. Newbie Questions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo78 View Post
    I also have Daytona and even when filthy...it looks fine.

What was the other colour you where thinking of?
    Here’s a link of some pictures a couple of years back (these are from Andy )

Sorry, something went wrong - OneDrive

0 1 0

6. Re: Newbie Questions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Hi Nemo
    Thanks for the reply and photos. Whilst I have Daytona Grey on order I was considering Navarro Blue as an option. That’s only because I watched a video of the Q5 in Mexico which had the blue but it’s probably deceiving due to the bright sunlight there.
    I would also like the all wheel steering and the parking assistance pack for the 360 camera but I have to stop somewhere as I am already maxed out financially ��

0 0 0

7. Re: Newbie Questions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklablover View Post
    Hi Nemo
    Thanks for the reply and photos. Whilst I have Daytona Grey on order I was considering Navarro Blue as an option. That’s only because I watched a video of the Q5 in Mexico which had the blue but it’s probably deceiving due to the bright sunlight there.
    I would also like the all wheel steering and the parking assistance pack for the 360 camera but I have to stop somewhere as I am already maxed out financially ��
    Navarra is a great colour and whilst I’ve not seen on a Q7 have also seen on Q5.

Some of the guys here have the all wheel steering - I haven’t so don’t know how great it but to be honest the nursery car park is small but never been a problem to get out of.

The 360 however I have and is fantastic. The Q7 (can’t remember what car you’re coming from) is a big car and in some car parking spaces tricky to park in. Personally speaking I’d be lost without the 360 just from a peace of mind. The actual parking assistance I’ve used 0 times

0 1 0

8. Re: Newbie Questions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Nero that is very helpful. Good to know about small car parks ��. I might just bite the bullet and get the parking pack for the camera. Like you I am not bothered about the self park ability but the camera would be really helpful in those tight situations and furthermore would help protect my rims ��

0 0 0

9. Re: Newbie Questions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)
    Personally I have rear camera and it works fine, I find that I tend to park away from cars anyhow? And before long you get used to the size

Get it if you can but if it’s over your budget I wouldn’t worry

Q7 S Line 272 MY18
    Dayton Grey pearl
    Tech, trailer, Style pack
    Reversing camera
    21 inch Sport Wheels
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

0 1 0

10. Re: Newbie Questions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    nice one, mine look identical to this but with the Black style pack. Daytona Grey is a really nice colour

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast