I have seen on a variety of forums questions about importing POI's into the Audi MMI interface using the SD card reader and would like to help. I am on other Audi Forums, so you will find this information posted them.

I have recently purchased a 2017 (67 plate) Audi Q5 S line 2.0 litre TFSI , and have not tried the importation of any Safety Camera POIs into its MMI, because I use a Cheetah C550 speed camera unit. In fact we have 2 (one in the Q5 and one in my wife's Suzuki) and they are both hard wired into the cars. They are so configurable it is unbelievable. See...

SpeedCheetah.com | Speed and red light camera protection

C550 speed and red light camera detector | SpeedCheetah.com

Support | SpeedCheetah.com

Anyway, I digress, I did not come here to advertise what I think is a great piece of kit, but, I thought you all might wish to know that there are many many POIs including Safety Cameras for many countries at the site I have linked below called GPS Data Team, and they are all FREE to signed up members. There are also the tools available FREE to convert to different formats for importation into sat navs and I THINK every vehicle known to man.

I was on pocketgpsworld, but found their site not to my liking (I am being diplomatic when I say that) and looked around for a similar Safety Camera database that I did not have to pay for, (see notes below) and could import into my wife's GarminSat Nav. I did use it for a couple of years, but have not used the facility for a while, because as stated above we have a Cheetah in each vehicle.

The name of the site is the GPS Data Team. The useful links are below:
Home:https://www.gps-data-team.com/

Editor:
Convert GPI, CSV, GPX, OV2, KML, DB3, etc.

Brands:
GPS POI File - Download Zone

Forums:
GPS Forum and POI Download Zone by GPS Data Team
Speed and redlight camera POI

Anyway, I hope this helps.

Notes.
1. I think you may now have to pay a once of fee (I think it was £10) to have access to a consolidated Safety camera file. This may have changed.
2. It is not a particularly active forum, so do not expect a speedy response to questions.
3. Anyway, as I stated above, I think there might be a complete solution to the need to import safety cameras into the MMI, but I have not tried it. If you are able to find the tools on the site and are successful, please post to this effect. If not also please advise.