Hi Guys,

Can't believe I didn't find this forum sooner. I've owned VAG group cars for years and my current fleet is a 2013 SEAT Exeo ST and a 1995 VW Corrado VR6.

I've had the SEAT for about 5 years and have covered 60k in that time. It's been a great car and fantastic value for money; as many of you will know it's based on the Audi A4 B7 so it is no surprise it's great car. I've got the 2.0 TDI common rail engine with 170ps.

IMG_0425.jpg

My other car is a VW Corrado VR6. Only owned a year and has given me a fair few jobs to work on in that time. I've wanted one for about 15 years but have been busy buying houses, having a family etc.

It's completely standard and I plan to keep it mostly that way (original parts are hard to come by these days though). It has the original radio, tool kit in the boot intact and even the first aid kit is still in its original plastic shrink wrap.

IMG_2448.jpg

I don't have an affiliation for white cars - these two just came up when I was looking!

Other VAG group cars I've owned: SEAT Leon FR, VW Golf Tdi (mk4), SEAT Ibiza Sport, VW Polo 1.4 CL

Cheers

Matt