1. audi Connect does not work 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, everyone, mate. I have a problem with my Audi Connect, before it works very well but it has not connected for a month and I do not know what the problem is. I put some pictures in case someone sees some problem

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

0 0 0

2. Re: audi Connect does not work 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by davidyeva View Post
    Hello, everyone, mate. I have a problem with my Audi Connect, before it works very well but it has not connected for a month and I do not know what the problem is. I put some pictures in case someone sees some problem

Photos

0 0 0

3. Re: audi Connect does not work 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Mine stopped about a month ago too.

0 0 0

4. Re: audi Connect does not work 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)
    Hi. How old is the car ? In the uk the licence lasts for 3 years then needs to be renewed by contacting Audi. The time left on your licence is in one of the MMI menus, not sure which one. There has been problems with, My Audi website being updated, which may be causing some problems also. Best to contact Audi for an update, I talked to them about the website a couple of weeks ago, they shed ongoing problems being worker on !!!! Good luck sorting it.
    I HATE PREDICTIVE TEXT........
    2015 FL S-line 2L ultra & 2003 225 TT Coupe

0 0 0

5. Re: audi Connect does not work 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elansear View Post
    Hi. How old is the car ? In the uk the licence lasts for 3 years then needs to be renewed by contacting Audi. The time left on your licence is in one of the MMI menus, not sure which one. There has been problems with, My Audi website being updated, which may be causing some problems also. Best to contact Audi for an update, I talked to them about the website a couple of weeks ago, they shed ongoing problems being worker on !!!! Good luck sorting it.
    I HATE PREDICTIVE TEXT........
    thanks for answering. my car is from 2012 and the Audi Connect did not come standard because it does not bring a site for a sim. the weird thing is that today it worked once, now it's tried again and it does not work anymore

0 0 0

6. Re: audi Connect does not work 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm having a similar problem Dave, hope some of the brains trust in here get a hold of these thread and have some suggestions for us, I also have a 2012 where the SIM slot was not standard

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

0 0 0

7. Re: audi Connect does not work 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Dealer told me the system has crashed globally although they say the problem is with the "My Audi" App, not Audi connect. Audi Connect is working fine in my car.

0 0 0

8. Re: audi Connect does not work 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nicktooley View Post
    Dealer told me the system has crashed globally although they say the problem is with the "My Audi" App, not Audi connect. Audi Connect is working fine in my car.
    This is glib answer from a dealer who has not kept himself up to date. Reinstalling myAudi app should resolve it.

I had a problem recently that was resolved. See the following thread..
    Send to car from Google Maps not working - Page 2
    2017 Audi Q5 Quattro S line Navarro Blue 2.0 litre TFSI, HBA, Powered Mirrors, QVIA AR790 (2 Channel Dash Cameras), Front & Rear parking cameras with smart interface.

0 0 0