1. Audi A4 2003 convertible 1.8t. Problem won’t open or close 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I would appreciate any help and advice please.
    I bought the car without the roof working off a young lady she hadn’t opened the roof in 2 yrs. foreign so I don’t have any more info on that.

When the button to open or close is activated it flashes and says soft not can’t be used.

When I had The aircon regassed they plugged it in and said the control module wasn’t responding...
    so I purchased a second hand module and replaced it drivers side rear panel. I’ve had the motor out and cleaned the armature and brushes. I didn’t see this as the problem as nothing attempts to happen.

When I tried the roof after I changed the module the windows dropped an inch and that was it... since then nothing!! The windows don’t drop either??

So it’s just been moted and I had the garage plug it I. To show the faults and it’s came up with same door module not responding And implasible switch. I’ve for the switch on the drivers side that seems free but I don’t know where any others are!!

Any advice and info would be much appreciated I don’t kind taking it to a garage but. Pat of them have no idea as to what they are doing.(I’m in Cyprus)
    So I’ll just end up paying for hrs and still no solution

Thank you
    Last edited by Shepelec; 30-08-2018 at 08:13 PM. Reason: More info

0 0 0

Similar Threads

1. Audi a4 2.5 tdi 2003 convertible roof issues
    By Eddy Dar in forum Audi Cabrio - Coupe - Quattro's - UR Quattro
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-08-2017, 09:11 AM
  2. Wheel for 2003 A4 B6 Convertible
    By ChrisCJW in forum Wheels and Tyres
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2016, 03:58 PM
  3. Question 2003 Audi A4 3.0 V6 Convertible Oil Sensor Warning Light Causes (Dubai)
    By SimonK88 in forum Audi A4 - B6 Forum - 2002 - 2005
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2015, 07:47 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 11:50 PM
  5. Tyre size Audi A4 Convertible 2003
    By Jimmyboy1978 in forum Wheels and Tyres
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 12:28 AM