Hi Folks, my first post here...

Currently I'm working on two retrofit projects on my 2017 Q7 P+ (US). For nonsense reasons, Audi doesn't equip Auto Hold function in the US. So I purchased an Auto Hold function, put it in and connected to the car according to the official wiring diagram. I use VCP to set auto hold button 'installed' in [09 Central Electronics]. The button lights up, and when I press on it, the little red light turn on and then turns off, it doesn't stay on. I've spent two days searching around and looks like I need to code [03 ABS Brake]. However, I looked around and didn't see any specific coding or adaptation on the internet. Can anyone please shed some light on this ?

Another project is the ambient light retrofit. I purchased the LED modules and light stripes, as well as the connection harness. I connected them physically and have set the interior ambient light as 'installed' in [09]. In the MMI -> Interior Lighting. I can see some preset color as well as the individual option. But when I select the preset colors, the lights don't come up with the correct color. IE, I select Orange, it gives me blue. But when I go into the individual setting and turn the nob, the lights change color correspondingly. Also, the light stripe on the side of the center console, it turns on when I open the door. But when the ignition is turned on, this light strip turns off. When I turn off the ignition, it turns back on. In the individual setting menu, it only shows Surface lighting colour but no 'Line lighting colour' like my friend's Q7. I've checked all the physical connection, there's nothing to do with it. I took that LED module out and plug into another LED module and it performs the same. Did I miss something on the coding?

I apologize for the long post. Any help is appreciated! Cheers!