Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markellis View Post
    Unfortunately that is the old one that is being phased out!

The new one that should have been tested completely before it was brought on line (and users are being transferred to) is utter cr@p.

It is this one myAudi I was put on it in the first few days of acquiring my Q5 and for starters "google send to" does not work from users PC. As we all know, many other things not working.
    2017 Audi Q5 Quattro S line Navarro Blue 2.0 litre TFSI, HBA, Powered Mirrors, QVIA AR790 (2 Channel Dash Cameras), Front & Rear parking cameras with smart interface.

0 0 0

2. Re: Send to car from Google Maps not working 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)
    Audi new line:

- We shut down our very best feature: The easy to use MMI console from the driver side, to replace it with a totally empty space for safety! More space, more accidents!
    - We shut down the easy to use PC support: Use your tracked mobile apps to give us more data and information!

Audi invention - I like the new Lexus and BMW more.
    Audi Q7/4M MY2016, 3.0 TDI/200 KW Quattro

0 0 0

3. Re: Send to car from Google Maps not working 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)
    So, for some days I have no luck at all.

I tried the """new""" site, it set a new PIN code. Now if I enter the car, and I want to use the POI, then it always asks for the PIN code. After this, the system says, there is no connection with the server, and that's all I have. Of course the internet connection is fine, and everything else works except the Audi features. So for now, I'm not able to add a new address, while I can't see my formerly stored ones.

Honestly, I have no idea what a customer service is this, but I think it's a totally unacceptable service from Audi.
    Audi Q7/4M MY2016, 3.0 TDI/200 KW Quattro

0 0 0

4. Re: Send to car from Google Maps not working 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Google send destination to car back up and working on my A6 2012 as of today Oct 2018

0 0 0

5. Re: Send to car from Google Maps not working 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markellis View Post
    Google send destination to car back up and working on my A6 2012 as of today Oct 2018
    Mine not working still

Tried recreating the car in Google too but no joy.

It is however a different message to what it gave previously

"We couldn’t communicate with your automaker. Please contact them for assistance."

0 0 0

6. Re: Send to car from Google Maps not working 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Try deleting and re-adding your car to your MyAudi account, then use the new PIN number in your car. Google Send destination to car is working again for me as of today 18/10/18 having done just that. A6 2012 Avant (actually similar kit spec AT.'s car)

On the app if you go to "middle menu" Drop pin image " get you to a map then look at the search box at the top there is a graphic of a transmission and a car click on that and it will show you all your stored destinations that have been set to the car. Sweep left to delete like tinder (if I knew what that was at 62 :-)

The most frustrating part of this is the dealer franchises who just don't know their product or at least the two I have spoken to. Just misleading babble and the offer to analyse the problem for £60 !

1 0 0

7. Re: Send to car from Google Maps not working 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    Out of interest is your car in Google associated with your email address or username?

Which app do you mean the MMI or MyAudi?

I can see my destinations or I would if I have not removed them all ....

0 0 0

8. Re: Send to car from Google Maps not working 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Is your MyAudi account working or indeed set up? You might try setting it up again having deleted your car and reentered the detail myaudi.com My understanding is Google cant see your MyAudi account given the message "We couldn’t communicate with your automaker. Please contact them for assistance." I suspect if you reset (as above) it will all start working again as Google might be "pointing" at a server that no longer exists. Worth a try ???

0 0 0

9. Re: Send to car from Google Maps not working 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    Yes, all my functionality apart from send from Google Maps from PC was working previously.

If I click edit under the Google Maps send to device I can see that I have one car, an Audi tied against my email address as the account or device ID. I can delete and re add as required that's ok. What appeared to freak out the system before hand was the @ symbol before as some people had changed it to not the email address.

Turning to the Audi side, I will try adding and removing my car but send to car should not be one car specific. It's send to myAudi so if you had more than one car it would appear with them all.

0 0 0

10. Re: Send to car from Google Maps not working 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    It appears sorted (I had the same problem and It is working again as of today 18/10/18 ... Try deleting your car from your MyAudi.com account and reentering it. Use the new pin when you request your destination download in the car and if you are lucky Bob she is your uncle :-)

0 0 0

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast