I can use the MyAudi app to send addresses. Not POIs btw - that seems to fail. But I used the send from google. At work I used to to just search on my PC and send. Job done. Signal on my phone is pants where I am at work, so now I would need to go outside, get a decent signal to use the app. Job done of a fashion. This whole Audi connect is all getting a bit rubbish now. No street view anymore, can't send to car and likely google maps will go too. The 2 main apps are next to useless (MMI Connect and MyAudi) - I have another one too called 'mobile' lol, which doesn't even exist anymore on the Playstore - but is more useful than the other two. The ratings on Playstore tell you how bad the apps are (2.4 and 2.7). If I where an Audi head honcho I'd be asking questions as to why this whole thing has ended up like this. People must be constantly bothering dealers with questions, which they don't have a clue about either. I bet I'm not the only one who has the pin on a bit of paper behind the sun visor, as when I do decide to use an Audi Connect feature I have to enter the PIN again. Why??

I'm also now getting 'you are not the main user' error in MyAudi - don't know what it means, or the implications of it.