1. VW Emissions Compensation Claims 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Has anyone else signed up for them law firms acting on behalf of vw owners affected by the emissions scandal to get compensation like in the USA?
    Seeing alot of these ads but dont know wether to sign up...

0 0 0

2. Re: VW Emissions Compensation Claims 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, just read your post. I did sign up and the solicitor has let me down. Many solicitors are takingforward group claims. Sadly, the solicitor has just notified - 'Thesevehicles are already subject to a ‘Group Litigation Order’ and are not eligibleto join the claims being brought by my firm' they also state 'I understand thatsome firms of solicitors are proposing to act for people in your position, butI am afraid I do not have any more detail than that. It is possible that,if you have not already instructed another firm, you will need to do soquickly, as the period in which you are required to bring a claim may wellexpire in the coming weeks'.
    Disgraceful that it took them so long to reply!
    Regardless I am now looking to find a firm/solicitor who isstill taking forward claims. I have looked on the internet and when you getdown to the fine detail I can find companies who are taking forward claimsbut the door is closed for new clients such as myself to join.
    If I find a firm who is taking on new clients on a no win no fee then I will join. From what I can see most take up to 50% of the amount awarded.
    Would be good to know if you have signed up with anyone.

Cananyone please provide details of a company who are still taking customers onfor the VW emissions claims??

0 0 0

3. Re: VW Emissions Compensation Claims 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    In what way we’re you harmed by something everyone was doing? This is all an ambulance chasing con.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 1 0

4. Re: VW Emissions Compensation Claims 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    There will only be one person that will benefit from this.... the solicitors... you would get, if any very little..

I read the small print for one company who take 60% of anything won... it is just one big scam by companies to make money for themselves not the owners...

I had two cars that were covered in this but I was not interested in claiming, one for the above reason, I am not lining some rich solicitors pockets, I did not lose anything financially and how can I prove anyone prove that a car purchased based on NoX level which is what this is all about?

The USA is a "sue for anything culture" they take people to court and claim if they sneeze in the wrong place, people make a living out of it..
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder
    Member of the Institute Of Advanced Motorists
    Member of BMW Car Club GB
    - Email: stuart@vwaudiforum.co.uk -

If you need a Part, a Garage, a Tuning Company, or even an Official Dealer the please visit
    our Supporting Companies They are all there to help by offering advice and products or services..."You support them - They Support us"

Ways to support the website

Details of the VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme, See Here

If you like the site and you would like to donate please click here and use the PayPal button on the right hand side

Please Note: PLEASE DO NOT Email or PM me with any vehicle related technical questions. I am not qualified to give that sort of advice, please ask the experts we have on the forum.

0 1 0

5. Re: VW Emissions Compensation Claims 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    108 Post(s)
    It's a stereotypical class action. I looked into it but one of the questions went something along the lines "if you had more information would it have stopped you buying the car' I couldn't answer yes honestly so didn't go any further.
    Quote "My tuner told me after he fitted the box that 0-60 should be around 2.6 seconds! "

1 1 0

6. Re: VW Emissions Compensation Claims 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    I think about the only grounds anyone in the UK could have would be bad health due to emissions from the car, or loss of resale value of the car, both of which would be hard to prove, to say the least.
    Did this forum help you? Help make sure it's here next time! Follow the instructions at the top of the page to make a suitable donation using PayPal .
    1996 A4 B5 (S2) Avant 1.8T (petrol) 150 bhp code AEB automatic with 79,125 kms = 49,450 miles on 30/07/23
    VW T25 Camper, Alfa 33 1.4 ie, 2 Alfa 33's for parts.

0 0 0

7. Re: VW Emissions Compensation Claims 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    No one has yet, after five years, has had the balls to come back at me with a reply that even slightly reinforces that they were affected in any way adversely, all have been open palmed money grabbing scum and that includes an ex friend of mine who I belatedly recognise as open an open handed scum bag.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 2 0