Hi, after over 12 years away from the forum I am now considering returning to Audi, and have my eye on an RS6 Avant 2009 with 95000 miles. It has a full main dealer service history, and presently belongs to a friend of mine. I have been for a drive, and everything seems to be good, other than the boot close internal button doesn't work work if you use the exterior button it will close the boot electronically.
This is the least of my concerns. I would like to ask you all foir some honest advice before I spend my money regarding reliability at this high milage , running costs etc, just anything you would like to chip in that might be of interest to me.
One thing I noticed was that the discs are grooved, but work well without noise and vibration at this time. I know that this will probably cost me the best part of a grand, but you might have cheaper, but as effective solution to disc and pad replacement.
Go on then. Bombard me with tales of encouragement and woe, and I am sh**ting myself at the prospect of parting with all that money for such a high mileage car. Thanks for reading