1. 2012 A6 Avant gone, 2015 A6 Allroad appears 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Well after my 2012 Avant gave me big problems with its MUlitronic gearbox after the oil cooler burst, I traded it in for an early 2015 A6 Allroad, its 218bhp one so same engine as my Avant, has adblue but not fussed on that. First impressions of the Allroad are great, I've done about 150miles and happy with the decision.
    Its Oolong Grey, looks black. Will post a picture and change signature when I work out how.
    2015 A6 Allroad 3.0TDi 218 CRTE - NEW
    2012 A6 Avant 3.0TDi Multitronic - OLD

0 1 0

2. Re: 2012 A6 Avant gone, 2015 A6 Allroad appears 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)
    Congrats... so now you have quattro and s-Tronic
    A6 allroad BiTdi (MY14, July 2013 - DAB & power tailgate). Glacier white, tech pack (HDD Nav, colour DIS, Parking Plus), sports seats, 4 zone climate, heated seats front and rear, ambient lighting, 75L fuel tank, adaptive Bi Xenon headlights

0 0 0

3. Re: 2012 A6 Avant gone, 2015 A6 Allroad appears 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ukgroucho View Post
    Congrats... so now you have quattro and s-Tronic
    Correct, feels strange feeling it change gear as multi was seamless when it was working. Just learning about the MMI with DAB, Touch, the maps etc and maps in speedo binnacle. The Avant was base model with Nav fitted, the Allroad has more toys, think it has the multimedia package. Seats are more hugging and have lumbar support in Allroad, power tailgate, power mirrors etc. Mind I love the air suspension, the Avant was smooth as was on 17's but the Allroad is just a better ride altogether.

0 0 0

4. Re: 2012 A6 Avant gone, 2015 A6 Allroad appears 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    Does it have Google Maps ? and or a sim card as you should be able to get the latest maps updates via Myaudi website and update using an SD Card.

0 0 0

5. Re: 2012 A6 Avant gone, 2015 A6 Allroad appears 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckMountain View Post
    Does it have Google Maps ? and or a sim card as you should be able to get the latest maps updates via Myaudi website and update using an SD Card.
    It has google maps, who ever ordered this car had some strange options. Its not Sline but has front sports seats, tech pack, optional Oolong Grey paint. Its a 1 owner car and suspect its been a motorway cruiser, it originates from Bath area and the Sat Nav history confirms this, some strange albums in the HDD Jukebox but I'm happy with it.

0 0 0

6. Re: 2012 A6 Avant gone, 2015 A6 Allroad appears 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Sounds like it could be a Sport although I can't remember when they added that trim level. If so it'll have 19" machined wheels.

Just had PX value on mine, but I'm inclined to keep it until after winter. New job is just 3 miles away so I've got something fun coming and will keep the allroad for longer journeys.

0 0 0

7. Re: 2012 A6 Avant gone, 2015 A6 Allroad appears 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash View Post
    Sounds like it could be a Sport although I can't remember when they added that trim level. If so it'll have 19" machined wheels.

Just had PX value on mine, but I'm inclined to keep it until after winter. New job is just 3 miles away so I've got something fun coming and will keep the allroad for longer journeys.
    I don't think its a sport, I've not seen anything say its the sport, plus it has the 18" wheels and no tints etc. It is one of the first facelift cars with a build date of November 2014, registered January 2015.

I wasn't really ready to trade the Avant in, I would of liked to wait 6 months or so but with gearbox fault my hand was forced. Still, not going to complain as I've upgraded the car and I'm not too much out of pocket for repairs on the other one.

0 1 0

8. Re: 2012 A6 Avant gone, 2015 A6 Allroad appears 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KevTrem View Post
    I don't think its a sport, I've not seen anything say its the sport, plus it has the 18" wheels and no tints etc. It is one of the first facelift cars with a build date of November 2014, registered January 2015.

I wasn't really ready to trade the Avant in, I would of liked to wait 6 months or so but with gearbox fault my hand was forced. Still, not going to complain as I've upgraded the car and I'm not too much out of pocket for repairs on the other one.
    If its FL and Google then would definitely if you haven't get your maps downloaded and up to date.... Free upgrade just need a reasonable size SD card.

I can't believe Audi\Garage don't wipe the car between owners ....

0 0 0

9. Re: 2012 A6 Avant gone, 2015 A6 Allroad appears 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    235 Post(s)
    Being a 2015 car you might be just lucky enough to get the last update for the maps. You only get 3 years worth of updates.

0 0 0

10. Re: 2012 A6 Avant gone, 2015 A6 Allroad appears 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    235 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckMountain View Post
    I can't believe Audi\Garage don't wipe the car between owners ....
    I always do it myself, big factory reset!!
    My mate bought a car and had the last owners home address and phone book still in the system and his poor collection of tunes still on the hard drive

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast