Spent some time with the car today and scanned with my VAGCOM. No fault codes of any note anywhere and zero in the ABS group. I then lifted the car and whipped out the front ABS sensors to clean them but they were very clean really and no issues with the cabling etc. Next I attempted to read the wheel speed during a road test and on the 5 times I did the test while monitorg the 4 wheels speed everything was normal and speed rose equally up to 22km/ph but after that the controller loss connection 'No response from controller' or a similar message was displayed. As mentioned I attempted this 5 times with the exact result each time. I ran the other VAGCOM ABS tests and all of that checked out perfectly. I am not sure what to think now, but would guess the wheel speed sensors are probably OK but there may be an issue with the controller. Does anyone have any advice what I should try next? I have a spare complete ABS pump and module assembly and was thinking I might try to sswap the controller over, but not sure if that will need coding. Can anyone advise?