1. Please Help. A6 error 19226 Particulate trap bank 1 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Please help with an error at my A6 2015 2.0 litre ultra tdi.
    Bought car last year as used car from Audi with 17000 miles. Ive done 12000 miles since then. Not a problem.
    A week ago i got this error 19226.
    P2002 00[168] efficiency below treshold
    Mil On-intermitent -confirmed -tested since memory clear
    Freeze frame:
    Fault status:00000001
    Fault priority 2
    Fault freqvency 17
    Mileage 46812 km
    Engine speed 1590.00/min
    Normal load value: 35.7%
    Vehicle speed 44 km/h
    Coolant temp. 89°c
    Intake air temperature :70°C
    Ambient air pressure :1010 mbar
    Voltage terminal 30: 14.220 v
    Unlearning counter according OBD: 40
    Exhaust mass air flow of low pressure EGR : calulated: 3.017
    Differential pressure ratio : low pressure EGR calculated: 20.6 kg/h
    Exhaust recirc.2 differential pressure sensor 1 bank
    1:adaptive value:25.3 hPa
    Exhaust recirc.2 differential pressure sensor 1 bank
    1: raw value : 21.0 hPa
    Exhaust recircul. valve 1 bank 1 : positive feedback :
    actual value : 77.27%
    Exhaust recirc.valve 2 bank 1 ositive feedback: actual value :37.48%
    Exhaust gas recirc.2 differential pressure sensor 1 bank 1: dynamic value: 23.3 hPa

I been to a garage who identified the error and they check for any lost pressure at the differential pressure sensor...and they identified at the turbo somebuild carbon next to a pipe. They said the DPF is blocked and there is a back pressure of gasses and they come up somewhere at the turbo.
    They take out the DPF send it for cleaning. Bought a new differential pressure sensor ( they didnt adapt new sensor ..no resseting dpf nothing, only delete the error). After a few hours of driving error come back again. Most of my driving is in town. I put only bp ultimate as fuel.
    Please help with readings this value and identifing the problem.
    I have no loss in power, dpf regenerating is at every 160 miles or so. Thank you.

0 0 0

2. Re: Please Help. A6 error 19226 Particulate trap bank 1 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Nobody knows ????

0 0 0

3. Re: Please Help. A6 error 19226 Particulate trap bank 1 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    108 Post(s)
    Send Crasher a pm.
    Quote "My tuner told me after he fitted the box that 0-60 should be around 2.6 seconds! "

0 0 0

4. Re: Please Help. A6 error 19226 Particulate trap bank 1 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    So the fault code P2002 is still coming up? When you said 19226 what was this referring to?

18434(P2002) - Particle Filter Bank 1: Malfunction
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

5. Re: Please Help. A6 error 19226 Particulate trap bank 1 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Hello,
    Yes the error still coming up... yesterday was deleted ....ussually if i drive today a few hours should appear again.
    19226 particulate trap bank 1
    Dont know why is coming luke that number. I checked online but nothing. The garage had VCDS

0 0 0

6. Re: Please Help. A6 error 19226 Particulate trap bank 1 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Yes 19226 was there with 2002.
    Maybe particle filter readings will help.
    Particle filter:- oil ash volume : 0.04 l
    -soot mass calculated 5.45 g
    -soot mass measured -6.00 g
    -km since last regeneration 106 metres
    Car just finished regeneration yesterday before the readings

0 0 0

7. Re: Please Help. A6 error 19226 Particulate trap bank 1 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    In my experience VCDS cannot do the job properly on late cars, I end up having the use ODIS as per the dealer and take them for a good long dive AFTER the DPF has been cleaned and a new (genuine) pressure sensor has been fitted plus resetting the sensor and reducing the ASH mass figure stored in the ECU, you should not reset the ASH mass to zero with a cleaned DPF, only with a new GENUINE unit.In my experience aftermarket DPF’s on this model from B&M catalysts are a disaster, we are still fighting them for compensation for the hell they put us and one of our customers through over two years ago.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

8. Re: Please Help. A6 error 19226 Particulate trap bank 1 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Thank you for your reply Crasher. In your opinion could be something else (maybe a faulty sensor??))) or is DPF ??? What should i do next ?? Should i give another check with Russel Automotive ?? (They are really close to me ) or should i go to Audi to investigate further ?? I already paid £400 on dpf clean, new original sensor and labour. I dont want to spend other money without a 100% diagnostic. I have a feeling that is not the dpf. Why didnt show on the instrument cluster that there is a problem with dpf. Dpf regeneration is done the same as before dpf clean and sensor replacing around every 140-160 miles or so. I can try and send dpf to clean it in another country is 100€ and they guarantee 14 months wethever mileage i do but i have to buy a new differentiate pressure sensor and new airfilter in order to validate the warranty. They guarantee 98% clean dpf. I know they are good. But how do i know 100% that dpf is stuck with ash ?? What is the procentage ?? Do you know somebody that can tell me exactly why this engine managemeng keep reappearing again and again ??? Can somebody help with a diagnostic ??? Please ..
    And i dont find this error reading 19226 -particalte trap bank 1 ...
    From what i read on ross-tech wiky they are not recording all the errors. So this one 19226 doesnt appear on their list...so probably only if i go to Audi maybe they can trace it ...??. Idont know ....what should i do ....this engine management lightkeeps bugging me....

0 0 0

9. Re: Please Help. A6 error 19226 Particulate trap bank 1 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    I don’t know who/how the DPF has been cleaned but we use DPF Clean Tem in Hinkley, they are good chaps. When we refit one from them we fit and calibrate a new GENUINE ONLY pressure sensor and blow the lines out to make sure they are clear, then take the car for a driving forced regeneration until ODIS says it is happy. At the end of this we reset the Ash Mass to 50% of the maximum allowed value which seems to work well as a rule, using VCDS I have had trouble setting the Ash Mass at anything other than zero, ODIS has a specific function to allow you to set it where you want. So far we have done hundreds of DPF cleans and not had a single comeback, yet! The only time I had a DPF comeback was when I fitted a premium line new unit from B&M, we fitted three under warranty and in the end gave up, had the original one repaired (stripped EGT sensor thread) and refitted that after it had been cleaned and no more pain from that A6. Russell Automotive, they always tell everyone they are the best and never make mistakes and always win garage of the year in Audi Driver, mind you they are the only entrant and “encourage” customers to send in votes… that bloke is so far up his own tailpipe, a shameless self-publicist, you’d never catch me doing that… Anyway, I would have thought the Russell the master would have ODIS?

DPF Clean Team never place any demands or conditions on what they do and their work is always perfect. So what errors are stored now?

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 1 0

10. Re: Please Help. A6 error 19226 Particulate trap bank 1 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi Cip82. I have exactly same problem with my Audi A6 2014 ultra. Did you sorted yours now? Do u know what was the problem? I would be greatful of any help!

0 0 0

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast