Hi all, just trying to figure out from a block 032 fuel trim reading what might be the cause. Idle is -2.1%, Partial is +7.8%. So for long term trim, a bit rich at idle, then going quite lean at partial throttle?(hoping I've got that right!). Its a Passat 2.0 ALT Petrol, Manual (B5.5), literally just turned over 100000 on the clock. New spark plugs, fairly new fuel filter, no codes. Odd intermittent lack of power on some journeys, sometimes from the start, sometimes during, sometimes power comes back and acceleration is great, you never know what your gonna get each time you drive it!! Have played about with a second set of ignition coils (used), if I swapped some about would temporarily sometimes make a difference before going back to usual problem. Swapped the fuel pressure regulator for another one just in case but dont think anything wrong with either of them. Any clues as this is really baffling me, can't figure what would make it over rich at idle then not enough fuel when accelerating. Thanks...