1. Re: 2018 A6 2.0 TFSI Avant S Line Quattro 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)
    Hi. Bummer on the stock situation. I have 2l ultra (190) auto, very impressed, on a run around 50-55 mpg, strong mid range loads of torque very impressive for a 2l, if you put it in sport and really rag it it's a good performer but is also very good just plodding along. Do not think all this fuss around diesel is all it's cracked up to be, all in all a very good, comfortable, can be quick car. Are you thinking of a diesel with a good spec ?
    2015 FL S-line 2L ultra & 2003 225 TT Coupe

0 0 0

2. Re: 2018 A6 2.0 TFSI Avant S Line Quattro 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elansear View Post
    Hi. Bummer on the stock situation. I have 2l ultra (190) auto, very impressed, on a run around 50-55 mpg, strong mid range loads of torque very impressive for a 2l, if you put it in sport and really rag it it's a good performer but is also very good just plodding along. Do not think all this fuss around diesel is all it's cracked up to be, all in all a very good, comfortable, can be quick car. Are you thinking of a diesel with a good spec ?
    cool i will see what's in stock for the TDI. I think main is the tech pack for the better nav/scree and ACC and maybe some parking assistance as i am not the only driver.

0 0 0

3. Re: 2018 A6 2.0 TFSI Avant S Line Quattro 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)
    Best bet is to drive both and see what you think. Good luck

0 0 0

4. Re: 2018 A6 2.0 TFSI Avant S Line Quattro 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    I went from a 2015 2.0 TDI Avant to a new 2018 2.0 TFSI Saloon, the car is rapid.... Much quicker and drives way better, no way I'd go back to the TDI...

But yes the tech pack is important, well to me anyway, your stuck lol, id not go for a car without tech pack and I would not personally go back to the TDI lol.

Maybe you can try and see the best discount you could get on a new build?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

0 0 0

5. Re: 2018 A6 2.0 TFSI Avant S Line Quattro 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)
    Hi Have a look at Inchcape web site in the used car section. Don't know, or want to know, the price you are considering but they have nearly new i.e. pre reg cars with very low milage. there are petrol and diesel cars with the tech pack at good prices. don't worry that they may be at another location as they would deliver it it your centre. Don't think you would get discount on a new build as they are now building the new A6 and very much doubt the current model is accepting new orders, they want to get rid of what they have built to date, good time to bye...

0 0 0

6. Re: 2018 A6 2.0 TFSI Avant S Line Quattro 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)
    Hi Have a look at Inchcape web site in the used car section. Don't know, or want to know, the price you are considering but they have nearly new i.e. pre reg cars with very low milage. there are petrol and diesel cars with the tech pack at good prices. don't worry that they may be at another location as they would deliver it it your centre. Don't think you would get discount on a new build as they are now building the new A6 and very much doubt the current model is accepting new orders, they want to get rid of what they have built to date, good time to bye...
    Issue will be that if Inchcape have unregistered A6s in stock they will need to register them by end of August or they cannot be registered as they will not have been certified under the new fuel consumption tests. Hence the OP is being offered a third off the price of the new car. They need to get rid of it quickly. The time pressure on the already registered cars is not there. Good time to buy new!

0 0 0

7. Re: 2018 A6 2.0 TFSI Avant S Line Quattro 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    235 Post(s)
    There’s massive Audi contribution towards a new A6 so that brings it down substantially. It’s good time to haggle as they are desperate to get rid of all stock cars. Only problem is finding a spec you want.

0 0 0

8. Re: 2018 A6 2.0 TFSI Avant S Line Quattro 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A6S View Post
    There’s massive Audi contribution towards a new A6 so that brings it down substantially. It’s good time to haggle as they are desperate to get rid of all stock cars. Only problem is finding a spec you want.

Yep great time to buy and yes hard to find spec as the TFSI 2.0 are especially thin on the ground now. Lot's of diesels still about.

0 0 0

9. Re: 2018 A6 2.0 TFSI Avant S Line Quattro 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsimcox View Post
    Issue will be that if Inchcape have unregistered A6s in stock they will need to register them by end of August or they cannot be registered as they will not have been certified under the new fuel consumption tests. Hence the OP is being offered a third off the price of the new car. They need to get rid of it quickly. The time pressure on the already registered cars is not there. Good time to buy new!
    Well West London Audi have a different attitude to Inchape for example, they are not giving massive discounts on unregistered ones, sales rep said they'll just register them before 1st September. Inchape seem to have little stock left, the offer I had they made a 2k£ loss on it.

0 0 0

10. Re: 2018 A6 2.0 TFSI Avant S Line Quattro 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    correct , no more new orders on the current A6 only stock

0 0 0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12