Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    Please could some one post the coding for

front,rear and corner cameras on a preface lift model.

many thanks

0 0 0

2. Re: Coding for front , Rear and corner cameras 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    98 Post(s)
    Here you go..

RS6 Performance Ascari Blue, Carbon Ceramics Brakes and lots more.
    A6 BiTdi Avant MTM
    Retrofitted: Full Led Headlights, DAB, Full Electric Seats, Surround View Cameras, Genuine RS6 Grille, RS6 Seats,Leather Door Armrests, Soft Close Doors, Rear Side Blinds,High Beam Assist, Eibach Springs, Led Roof Console, 4 Zone Climate, Rear Heated Seats, Head Up Display, Side assist, Alcantara Interior Retrim

0 0 0

3. Re: Coding for front , Rear and corner cameras 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    Thx morski , but that’s the code for the 360 degree overhead camera view

I have front , rear cameras and the corner cAmeras , not the overhead camera so need that code.

i did have a scan of my vehicle before making any changes to the camera coding, but I’ve accidentally deleted
    the scan (would like the original Code as I’m not going to add the cameras to the mirrors.

0 0 0

4. Re: Coding for front , Rear and corner cameras 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    98 Post(s)
    Not sure what you mean corner cameras? Corner view comes from the cameras mounted in the mirrors. The A7 has the same 360 deg system without the cameras fitted in the mirrors which the system then 'stitches' together to tgive that view.
    I'm assuming you have the front and rear cameras only. ?
    A6 BiTdi Avant MTM
    Retrofitted: Full Led Headlights, DAB, Full Electric Seats, Surround View Cameras, Genuine RS6 Grille, RS6 Seats,Leather Door Armrests, Soft Close Doors, Rear Side Blinds,High Beam Assist, Eibach Springs, Led Roof Console, 4 Zone Climate, Rear Heated Seats, Head Up Display, Side assist, Alcantara Interior Retrim

0 0 0

5. Re: Coding for front , Rear and corner cameras 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    Ok , my vehicle was registered Nov 11

please see pics for the camera views I have

front , Rear , front corners and rear corners , AND overhead view of car showing the outline of the car on a black background, I have no cameras in the mirrors .(if you remember I was going to retro fit the cameras in the mirrors but have decided not to do it)

At the moment my module is coded for the overhead camera view - see pic for the cameras that are missing as I do not have the cameras in my mirrors - I need my original code for my module , which will make the blue area of the missing cameras disappear , so my overhead view will be the car on a black background shown in the images.

hope this makes sense??

8EEAF3C9-DCB8-4EB0-B309-EC0F808090B1.jpg0AE28D86-1D10-460F-ACEE-BC6C488021FC.jpg3478F2A5-0978-4311-A320-FFF55E4A66B5.jpgFC57092E-4189-40E0-98C1-DA090AA3928F.jpg
    F3FDB15A-2D46-41A9-AB03-A6EB007A1B00.jpgMy overhead image should be like this

D3F57830-A1C7-456B-BB5F-DD643835FB09.jpgNot like this
    Attached Images

0 0 0

6. Re: Coding for front , Rear and corner cameras 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    98 Post(s)
    Yes i know what you mean now.... You probably have the module in the boot 4g0907441 if im correct. The coding for this you can try 1080005
    Good luck
    A6 BiTdi Avant MTM

0 0 0

7. Re: Coding for front , Rear and corner cameras 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    Thanks morski, I have a different module to the one you mention but I’ll give it a try

My module
    31D2BC15-5A19-4070-AAFE-5315D3D52192.jpg

0 0 0

8. Re: Coding for front , Rear and corner cameras 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)
    You can also look in the Debug folder in the VCDS install location and see a log of all the changes you have made (from and to coding) if you want to revert to your original coding.

Cheers!

MF.
    Gone: 2016 A6 Saloon BE Ultra S tronic - Floret Silver, Tech Pack Advanced, Parking Pack Advanced, Heated F+R Seats & Wheel, Electric Seats, Matrix LED, Ambient Lighting, Speed Limit Display, Twin Spoke 20", Folding Memory Mirrors
    Now: E 53 AMG 4MATIC
    / Q5 2.0TFSi Prestige

0 0 0

9. Re: Coding for front , Rear and corner cameras 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    98 Post(s)
    That is the proper top view/360 deg camera module. Yours is just missing the side cameras in the mirrors to make it a full 360 deg system. I'll see what other coding i have.
    A6 BiTdi Avant MTM

0 0 0

10. Re: Coding for front , Rear and corner cameras 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    If any one else has front and rear cameras with front and rear corner views but NOT the cameras in the mirrors .

Kufetec sell , the 2 cameras and harnesses here (can be sourced cheaper elsewhere)

not sure if i can post a link to kufetec site (apologies if not , pls remove link)

4 Surrounding camera system for Audi A6 4G | KA4 upgrade

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast