1. Re: New A6 now on the Configurator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    Yes interested to see what the new S6 is like. What did you have before it ?

What's wrong with the Bose? Thought mine sounded a bit more refined than the B&O Low version in the new A7 I had for two days.

0 0 0

2. Re: New A6 now on the Configurator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by B5NUT View Post
    That is for the V6 TDI, no prices yet for the 4 pot engines
    My local dealer have said the new A6 won’t be available with a 2.0 diesel. Apparently it’s easier to make a larger engine more efficient than it is for a smaller one so they are pulling the 2.0 diesel from the range and the new A6 will only be available as a 3.0 litre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 0 0

3. Re: New A6 now on the Configurator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    I tempted to call bull on the dealer statement.

Looking at the German site, they don't have any 2.0TDI cars yet but neither do they have any non-Quattro cars yet. As much as I love my Quattro and wouldn't be without, if you are wanting to make it efficient removing the 4WD elements is one of the best way.

0 0 0

4. Re: New A6 now on the Configurator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dtwort View Post
    My local dealer have said the new A6 won’t be available with a 2.0 diesel. Apparently it’s easier to make a larger engine more efficient than it is for a smaller one so they are pulling the 2.0 diesel from the range and the new A6 will only be available as a 3.0 litre.

Your local dealer needs to look at the C8 price list on the Audi website https://www.audi.co.uk/content/dam/a...203%200718.pdf. It quite clearly features a 40TDI which comes with the 204ps version of the 2.0 engine. Audi would destroy their presence in the UK corporate market if they did not offer a 2.0 version of the A6, it accounted for over 50% of the old version

0 0 0

5. Re: New A6 now on the Configurator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsimcox View Post
    Your local dealer needs to look at the C8 price list on the Audi website https://www.audi.co.uk/content/dam/a...203%200718.pdf. It quite clearly features a 40TDI which comes with the 204ps version of the 2.0 engine. Audi would destroy their presence in the UK corporate market if they did not offer a 2.0 version of the A6, it accounted for over 50% of the old version
    Yes I thought I had seen it somewhere and had been looking at both the German and UK brochures.

As you say it would kill a healthy amount of their market.

I think it's a case of the sales person has not got a clue and needs to hit his targets so wants to sell you a car now not in whenever.....

Last time I was in the garage most of the sales team looked they were on work experience from school ....

0 0 0

6. New A6 now on the Configurator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckMountain View Post
    Yes I thought I had seen it somewhere and had been looking at both the German and UK brochures.

As you say it would kill a healthy amount of their market.

I think it's a case of the sales person has not got a clue and needs to hit his targets so wants to sell you a car now not in whenever.....

Last time I was in the garage most of the sales team looked they were on work experience from school ....
    This is brilliant and has made me smile! Thanks chaps! Seems to be another case of a salesman either not telling the truth or not knowing enough about what he is selling. He was adamant when I questioned it too!

0 0 0

7. Re: New A6 now on the Configurator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    This is interesting... I can’t access the link provided above as it just comes up as page not found. I also only have my mobile for Internet at the mo. However, when I select the Avant it only gives me one engine choice and that’s the ‘50’? Am I doing something wrong?

0 0 0

8. Re: New A6 now on the Configurator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dtwort View Post
    This is interesting... I can’t access the link provided above as it just comes up as page not found. I also only have my mobile for Internet at the mo. However, when I select the Avant it only gives me one engine choice and that’s the ‘50’? Am I doing something wrong?

Link works for me

Its not on the configurator yet so you won't be able to order it just yet....

0 0 0

9. Re: New A6 now on the Configurator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckMountain View Post
    Link works for me

Its not on the configurator yet so you won't be able to order it just yet....
    Yes the configurator will obnly allow versions you can order and the 40 price is still TBC so not on the configurator. Noticed that the C7 Avant has now gone from the UK Website so no longer being promoted. Understandable as all UK C7s will need to be registered by 31/8 so Audi will be seeking to sell what stock is available with no opportunity for the customer to make decisions on options.

0 0 0

10. Re: New A6 now on the Configurator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsimcox View Post
    Noticed that the C7 Avant has now gone from the UK Website so no longer being promoted. Understandable as all UK C7s will need to be registered by 31/8 so Audi will be seeking to sell what stock is available with no opportunity for the customer to make decisions on options.
    Interesting, is that an Audi imposed deadline ? Wonder if there will be any too good to miss deals?

0 0 0

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast