Hello All

I am in lot of trouble, as I am abroad. So any help would be appreciated please. I will also mention the past problems with repairs for a perspective, so apologies for the long post
Engine code: BVK, VW Sharan 58 plate.
Background: Electricals in my car was always a challenge, being an ex-taxi with well used trim, etc.
Driver side wire loom has been replaced with brand new VW original in past. Both rear windows starting playing funny, so they were also repaired as seen in the botch-job pics attached. All the connections are fine electrically and full functionality of all windows has been restored in the past.
Turbo is about 6 months old. Some oil sprouts out from the EGR valve area, which I am told is normal for the car of this afe. Head gasket, camshaft, valves are a year old.

Problem on 03/07/2018.

Took a a pit-stop at M1, and when wife opened the door with the central locking button. It opened no bother, but the driver side lock did not open. Hence when the wife opened the passenger door, the alarm went on obviously. This was a surprise.

1: Driver side electronic look does not work, and I cannot hear the locking-motor. The only way around is: Open the car with central unlocking button key, then open it manually with the key to ensure that the alarm does not go on. Reverse the process for locking.

2: My parking lights, headlights, cigerrete lighter were always powered on without the key. NOW THEY ARE not. You must turn the key on for any electricals.

3: Car stereo has been totally lost.

4: Crossed Dover, France, Belgium, Holland and into Germany no bother with full power, and took a stop in Germany, thats when $h1t hit the fan. On Starting the car, after some time there is a noise coming from the car which I would describe as "glass marbles, dropped into a jug of water and being shaken". Ringing and very very weird noise. After some time, loss of power. The moment car RPM goes over 2000, the rnging noises comes. Loss of power obviously. Drove somehow into a friends house in Detmold, Germany for a night-stop. Took to a local "German equivalent of Kwik-fit", Who could not READ ANY DIAGNOSTICS FROM THE DIAGNOSTICS PORT, and tell me that I would need to go to a VW garage. The mechanic said tat rinking noise might be from the stabiliser bar, which I may not agree. Why would a bar ring at 2000 RPM??

No appointment availalable at available, so bited the bullet and took the risk of taking a ferry to the Eastern Europe. Aboard the ferry just now.
Could this be a computer related fault, and/or mechanical?
No blue or white smoke or oil loss.

Please advice, I am desperate.

ta

Himmy