Morning all,

Not exactly a new member as I posted up for (and thankfully obtained thanks to you guys) some help regarding an Audi TT wiring situation.

Now though, I may be purchasing an Audi A3 1.8T Sport from a mechanic who solely works on my car at a Mercedes Independent garage. I currently owned a frankly superb W202 C250 Turbo Diesel which has done me well for 100k miles in the last 4 years however with ULEZ being introduced in the London CC Zone next year I unfortunately have to sell her. The owner of the MB Independent wanted dibs so he's buying her off me as he'll lookafter the car and knows first hand how much she's worth as I have exhaustively maintained her to the highest standards (This year bills have cost me almost £3500 alone for subframe bushes, engine hydromounts, etc etc.

So...the upcoming car. Its a 1.8T Sport 3 door, just ticked over 100k miles and has had the following done:

*Cracks his fingers to type the upcoming list*

Front shocks
Rear shocks
Rear trailing arm bushes
Front lower ball joints
Front lower arms rear bushes
Cat (Meow lol)
Back box plus custom tips
Removed center exhaust box
Radiator
Radio/sub/rear speakers and tweets
4x Hancock tyres
Front antiroll bar bushes
S3 spoiler
Led up grade interior lights
Xenon side lights
New Bosch S5 battery
Dump valve
Cam case breather valve
K and n air filter
Ecu remap
4x coil packs
Air mass sensor
N/75 valve x2
Full service x2
Platnium spark plugs
Pollon filter
Fuel filter
Gear box oil
Resealed gear box sump pan
Rear floor mats
S3 pedals
Timing belt and water pump
N/S track rod
Air conditioning re gas
O/S window regulator
Rear seat rail cover
Number plates and carriers
Led number plate lights
Boost guage
4 bar fuel pressure regulator
N/S/F outer CV Boot
O/S/F outer cv boot
O/S/F inner cv boot
N/S/R seat belt
Cam cover gasket
Oil pressure switch

... And that's it. There's a lot of parts he's giving me with it, it's in very good condition, I look after my cars well so he's happy it's going to a good home.

I'll post and update once I have the car... Cheers for reading...!