1. Bluetooth connection to IPhone 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Just traded in my old 2007 A4 for a 2015 A4 B8. Audio system is MMI Navigation. I can connect the IPhone 6 via Bluetooth to the sound system with no problem. But I cannot seem to play music or the radio from my IPhone. Searched the internet and found a video of somebody doing exactly what I want. But on the Bluetooth menu he had an option "Bluetooth Audio Player" with options of on or off. I do not get that choice in my menu.
    Can anybody help?

0 0 0

2. Re: Bluetooth connection to IPhone 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)
    It is hard to understand exactly, but could be that this function is disabled...I had same story bt stream was off...this is green menu tweak. Google will help you.

Btw, do you have mmi navigation(nav is from cd or sd card or mmi nav plus...if first(sw starts with bnav) it does not support this at all!
    A48K5 2008 Retrofits: FL Taillights, Bixenon, Color Cluster & FL S5 Cluster, ADS with button, MMI 3G & 3G+(With Street view) Other Stuff: Ecu tune, Front bumper valance "Rieger look", Sideskirts, VCDS mod, Interior leds, Basic sound to Audi SS + B/O sub/tweeters+activsub, Soundproofing,Tinted windows, Interior 6D carbon wrap, Painted calipers, 18" Wsp wheels Peeler style, FL gearknob, Efficiency prog via cluster & gateway flash...

0 0 0

3. Re: Bluetooth connection to IPhone 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks Gunnark100. Tried pressing the 2 buttons together to get the green menu and get the response "No further options available in the car menu"

0 0 0

4. Re: Bluetooth connection to IPhone 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamchet View Post
    Thanks Gunnark100. Tried pressing the 2 buttons together to get the green menu and get the response "No further options available in the car menu"
    Please check what software you running, it is still not clear you have mmi navigation(3g basic, no joystick on big mmi rotary knob) or mmi navigation plus(3g+)- because in your first post you said "mmi navigation".

Green menu is closed from factory, you need to activate this with vcds or with script first or if you have carista or obd11 etc!
    A48K5 2008 Retrofits: FL Taillights, Bixenon, Color Cluster & FL S5 Cluster, ADS with button, MMI 3G & 3G+(With Street view) Other Stuff: Ecu tune, Front bumper valance "Rieger look", Sideskirts, VCDS mod, Interior leds, Basic sound to Audi SS + B/O sub/tweeters+activsub, Soundproofing,Tinted windows, Interior 6D carbon wrap, Painted calipers, 18" Wsp wheels Peeler style, FL gearknob, Efficiency prog via cluster & gateway flash...

0 0 0

5. Re: Bluetooth connection to IPhone 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Software version is BNav-EU-P0260-D1.

0 0 0

6. Re: Bluetooth connection to IPhone 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)
    Software version is BNav-EU-P0260-D1.
    Sorry to hear, this system will not support direct bt music stream from phone, only via ami with wired connection or add some bt adapter to the ami like tuneair etc etc…

Audioplayer is only with 3G+ system.

The end

0 0 0

7. Re: Bluetooth connection to IPhone 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Gunnar100,

Many thanks for saving me a lot of time. It's a case of "caveat emptor". I asked when buying the car if it had Bluetooth and the guy said "of course, that's a minimum nowadays". I made the stupid assumption I could connect my IPhone music/radio to the cars' sound system. Being a Brit living in France I like radio 4/5 via Tunein. So €21k for a car and I now have to revert to my €10 Bluetooth speaker bought from Lidl. Good job I didn't throw it away.

0 1 0

8. Re: Bluetooth connection to IPhone 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)
    Gunnar100,

Many thanks for saving me a lot of time. It's a case of "caveat emptor". I asked when buying the car if it had Bluetooth and the guy said "of course, that's a minimum nowadays". I made the stupid assumption I could connect my IPhone music/radio to the cars' sound system. Being a Brit living in France I like radio 4/5 via Tunein. So €21k for a car and I now have to revert to my €10 Bluetooth speaker bought from Lidl. Good job I didn't throw it away.
    You welcome, such is life sometimes, if you have 30pin ami plug in glovebox or in armrest, you can connect iphone there….if not, ami retro is around 100euro, plenty cheap bt adapters on market which you can connect there etc...but i feel your pain regarding 21K car etc...

0 0 0