Anyone interested If so please use contact details below

Hi There,

I was hoping you might be able to help.

My name is Jordan and I’m the producer on the popular motoring series Fifth Gear. I was doing a search on-line and I came across your fantastic owners club.

We’re looking to film with a good example of an Audi Q7 2006 – 2015 on Monday (25th June) at Haynes Motor Museum and was wondering if any of your members might be interested.

Our presenter will want to (sensibly) drive the car on roads but we’ll arrange the insurance side of things. We’re not looking to interview the owners – we’re just looking for a nice car to film with for a couple of hours. We can cover expenses and fuel.

Please let me know if any of your members would be interested. If you need to get hold of me, I'm on 07821017799 or you can e-mail me on Jordan.Livermore@northonetv.com

There’s a little bit of time pressure with this, so if you were able to spread the word, that’d be fantastic.

Warm regards,

Jordan

Jordan Livermore | Producer | Fifth Gear | North One Television | 3-7 Ray Street, Farringdon, London EC1R 3DR

To make sure that we’re inclusive and accessible to all, please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments or assistance if you’re coming to see us.

This email (and any attachments) is intended solely for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any statement or opinions therein are not necessarily those of All3media and its subsidiaries (All3Media America, All3Media Deutschland, All3Media International, Bentley, Betty, Caravan, Company, IdtV, Lime, Lion, Little Dot Studios, Maverick, Neal Street Productions, New Pictures, North One, Objective Media Group, One Potato Two Potato, Optomen, Raw, Seven Stories, South Pacific Pictures, Story Films, Studio Lambert, Tower, Two Brothers, Two Halves and Unstoppable) unless specifically stated. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Security and reliability of the e-mail and attachments are not guaranteed. You must take full responsibility for virus checking.