Hello to everyone. I have problem for couple of years with Audi A3 2007 with BSE engine (1.6 8v gasoline). When temperatures are high (above 20C) I have difficulties to start my car. It cranks and raise rpm to 400-500 sometimes but than shuts off. When car stays in the garage it starts fine every time. ECU does not have any error codes and temperatures of water, map and status of keys that I can read using VAG COM are ok. There is only one error that appeared this year in immo module: 16346 - Control module - ROM Error (014 - Defective). I have visited at least 5 different services (one is VW/Audi dealer) and no one could help me with that problem. I've changed EVAP valve a month ago and car starts fine when spends some short time in hot weather. But the problem is still there when car stays longer than approximately 6 hours in the sun. I've changed ignition coil, ignition cables, spark plugs, injectors are cleaned and tested, crankshaft position sensor and engine coolant temperature sensor are changed for test and i still have the problem like in the video below:

Has anyone had a similar problem or idea what is the problem?