1. Re: MY2019 Changes 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    The 2019 facelift will be just that, a facelift / the Chinese model is an entirely different shape and proportions.
    2015 Passat B8 2.0TDi 150 GT Estate in Deep Black
    2005 A2 1.4TDi 75 SE in Silver

0 0 0

2. Re: MY2019 Changes 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Well just received notification that my car is now in the UK

Arrived at Sheerness yesterday morning, but obviously takes awhile for them to unload and update the system, plus events only seem to come in on the App and text message round 8:30 in the mornings. Just the long wait now for it to make it's way to the dealer and for them to do their bit. Unfortunately I'm unavailable next week to pick up so even if it's ready I'll only be able to get it at the end of October!
    @JimDut, hope you are also closer to getting yours, both of ours seem to enter Transit round the same time...
    VW Passat Estate 2.0TDi 150 SE Business

0 1 0

3. Re: MY2019 Changes 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gjmartin View Post
    Well just received notification that my car is now in the UK

Arrived at Sheerness yesterday morning, but obviously takes awhile for them to unload and update the system, plus events only seem to come in on the App and text message round 8:30 in the mornings. Just the long wait now for it to make it's way to the dealer and for them to do their bit. Unfortunately I'm unavailable next week to pick up so even if it's ready I'll only be able to get it at the end of October!
    @JimDut, hope you are also closer to getting yours, both of ours seem to enter Transit round the same time...
    Hi mate, yes told mine will be ready to collect in about a week, it landed in the UK yesterday.

I’ve ordered via Crewe VW, how about you?

Don’t know if you use Instagram or Facebook:

Insta: @vwpassatrline

Facebook Group: http://Facebook.com/groups/VWPassatB8OwnersClub

All the best with yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 0 0

4. Re: MY2019 Changes 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Good news all round.

Mine is from VW in Newbury, down in the South.

Thanks for the links will check them out.

0 1 0

5. MY2019 Changes 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi Everyone, new here.

I have a new Passat Business SE on order with work, been following the WLTP thing as it’s causes us some big issues on the company car list but in the end put an order in for the Business SE 2.0 DSG with Voice control, Upgraded steering wheel for the DSG paddles and went for the Pine Incerts as I was not ovaly happy with the silver incerts around the lower dash and much preferred the piano black like on the GT.

I really wanted to go for the GT with the part leather but could only get that with the Manual so ended up dropping to the BSE to get the DSG, that’s about the only thing that rubs me is the seats as I did think the black cloth felt a little cheap on the SE, especially on the arm rest, I have a 2015 Mondeo and while it’s cloth the arm rest is leather or fake leather and the seat cloth IMO is a better quality and look. For a £30K car I was expecting a little more than than the Kensington cloth gives, was hoping the 2019 spec may change it but it appears not, it’s a mild annoyance that I can live with though.

Anyway order went in first or second week of September and am still waiting, i was happy to see the new price list a few weeks back finally with the WLTP values listed as I was not actually sure what the CO would be when I ordered.

I can’t track it as it’s though a number of parties with work but can’t wait for it to come now, was a little disconcerting today though to find everything on the VW site as “from stock only” so was concerned they had halted orderes ?
    Last edited by Hundleton1; 28-10-2018 at 09:29 AM.

0 0 0

6. Re: MY2019 Changes 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Has anyone collected their new rides????

0 0 0

7. Re: MY2019 Changes 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Nope.

I’ve ended up complaining to VW.

Mine has been sat at the dealership for two weeks now. It’s blocked from being registered still because of this new emissions testing.

No one will tell me what’s causing the delay or when it’s likely to be ready.

Considering I order the car in May, my patience is wearing thin.

So there might be a cancelled order at Crewe VW soon for someone!

Jim

0 0 0

8. Re: MY2019 Changes 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Yes, I have mine, but then it was the bog-standard 2.0 TDI. I was informed by the Online Chat that it they would only be able to register it from w/c 16th Nov, but my dealer managed to register it the week it arrived.

With WLTP, its not just about the testing, they need each individual Transport authority to approve the results, so even though it has been signed off by the KBA (German Transport Authority), it now needs to be signed off by the DVLA so that it can be registered in this country. And then it's about the DVLA notifying the dealer that the car can be registered. That's my understanding of the process, and with dealing with multiple agencies it's no surprise that there are delays or miscommunications.

When you do get to pick it up, I will be interested to know if you get given a USB cable? I know it a small thing, but on the specification and pricelist it states "Premium USB cable included", but my dealer refused to believe it or acknowledge it and I couldn't be bothered to fight it, considering I already had to fight over the finance as they had changed some of the figures without telling me!

0 0 0

9. Re: MY2019 Changes 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Have you gotten your Passat Jim? Would love to know how's the 1.5!

0 1 0

10. Re: MY2019 Changes 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcaero View Post
    Have you gotten your Passat Jim? Would love to know how's the 1.5!
    Hi mate. Nope!

It’s been a big struggle getting VW to tell me what’s going on!!

Apparently the dealership reckon it can be registered w/c 26th Nov so will update when I hear more and provide a review as soon as possible.

0 0 0

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast