Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Possibly buying 2016 Audi A6 Black Edition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Possibly buying 2016 Audi A6 Black Edition 
    Tripletrouble Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by srisport View Post
    That's interesting because the Dealer has advertised it as having £30 Annual Tax and with 20" Alloys, unfortunately they have hidden the number plates on the pictures which means I can't check myself using DVLA. I take it they are wrong so I will most likely phone to double check there facts.

Well I hope not to have problems with the DMF. I'm aware of DPF problems as I had one on my old 2011 VW Passat CC but thanks for the reminder

Regards
    My road tax last year was £30. It's gone up to £120 this year. 2016 BE auto.

0 0 0

2. Re: Possibly buying 2016 Audi A6 Black Edition 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    [QUOTE=GrolschUK;1085987]....To have £30 tax, you need to be on the 19" wheels or smaller... the 20" that are standard on the BE bump it up a level.

So I have just checked with the Dealer which is selling the car and they have confirmed that the Annual Road Tax is £30. They have checked the V5 to confirm that it produces 119g/km which meets the criteria for the band costing £30 per year.

Should I be checking any other sources to confirm the above?

Regards.

0 0 0

3. Re: Possibly buying 2016 Audi A6 Black Edition 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripletrouble View Post
    My road tax last year was £30. It's gone up to £120 this year. 2016 BE auto.
    DO you know why it has gone up? is £30 like a special new car rate which increases when it reaches so many years old etc...?

Regards.

0 0 0

4. Re: Possibly buying 2016 Audi A6 Black Edition 
    Tripletrouble Guest
    It's gone up because the government deem it must go up. Nothing I can do so I pay it!

0 0 0

5. Re: Possibly buying 2016 Audi A6 Black Edition 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Most HGV suitable garages with HGV fuel pumps have an ad blue pump alongside them, at 69p a litre fill the tank and a suitable container. Then Robert is your mum's brother.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

0 0 0

6. Re: Possibly buying 2016 Audi A6 Black Edition 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    [QUOTE=srisport;1085996]
    Quote Originally Posted by GrolschUK View Post
    ....To have £30 tax, you need to be on the 19" wheels or smaller... the 20" that are standard on the BE bump it up a level.

So I have just checked with the Dealer which is selling the car and they have confirmed that the Annual Road Tax is £30. They have checked the V5 to confirm that it produces 119g/km which meets the criteria for the band costing £30 per year.

Should I be checking any other sources to confirm the above?

Regards.
    Ahh, different figures for Saloon vs Avant... the higher values are on the larger car. Just checked again and the saloon all fall within limits (just)
    The Avant for the same is 124

I know on our BE Avant we went for the smaller wheels to bring us down a bracket.

0 0 0

7. Re: Possibly buying 2016 Audi A6 Black Edition 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    I bought a 2014 a few months ago. 2.0 ultra s tronic black edition

I love the car, really do. Economy is awesome gearbox is pretty good and the car looks good but the ride.....

The wheels are too big and the suspension is too hard, for me anyway. The car is comfortable enough but it’s the noise as it crashes over the potholes that is driving me nuts and it’s only been 3 months

I do have to say tho, this is related to where I live. If anyone lives or goes near Kirklees in Yorkshire they will know what I mean.

The car is ace but the state of the roads with the ride is driving me slowly mad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 0 0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12