Having more issues with the SQ7!

As I posted about back in December January, the car was with the dealer for two months whilst an EGR coolant leak was diagnosed and fixed. Now, after experiencing transient losses in power and shuddering under acceleration, it is needing a new DPF and Audi are not sure if this will even fix the issue however all their diagnostics have led them down this path so fingers crossed. The car does plenty high-speed motorway runs so it's not as if the DPF should be clogged up to the extent it needs replaced. Anyway, it's been with them two weeks now and the parts, as usual, are on "back order", so Audi can't tell me when the parts will arrive. Best case is that I'll get the car back two weeks from now, so a month in total without the car. Based on last time, I'm not holding my breath.

Probably going to look at getting shot of it in the coming months depending on how the figures stack up, but at only 18 months old I guess it's going to be a bit of a struggle to get the money for it that I need to make it viable.

Never a dull day!