1. Discover Nav Pro Question 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I have a quick question about the Discover Nav Pro on my new Passat Estate GT 1.8 TSI 180PS.
    (My previous car was a Passat TDI with RNS510 Nav System)
    When flogging across France the system gives me a red line to follow and says I have (say) 250 miles to go and eta is xxxx - OK but I seem to remember on previous systems it would give more information such as in 40 miles you turn off one motorway to the next i.e. some information about the route ahead.
    Am I missing something?

So far (only 1000 miles) the car is excellent (though I would have preferred to get a diesel)

Later: Sorry everyone I now realise I hadn't been using the voice instructions (as we did know where we were going). If I had the nice VW lady giving instructions all details required would be given.

I suppose this is far more sensible than displaying even more information on the instrument panel.
    Last edited by mike6265; 19-04-2018 at 05:52 PM.

0 0 0

Similar Threads

1. Speed Camera Alerts - Discover/Discover Pro Nav
    By StumblingTrout in forum Passat - B8 Forum - 2015 -
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-05-2016, 10:07 PM
  2. Discover Navigation question
    By cs2009 in forum Golf MK7 - 2013 - 2019
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-05-2014, 10:41 AM
  3. iOS7 and discover pro?
    By steve scott in forum Golf MK7 - 2013 - 2019
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 27-09-2013, 05:22 PM
  4. Discover Nav Pro
    By Norbreck21a in forum Golf MK7 - 2013 - 2019
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 09:37 AM
  5. Discover pro POI
    By lozzer in forum Golf MK7 - 2013 - 2019
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -