Hi all,

Really hoping somebody can point me in the right direction of where to go next with a problem i have got with my wife's Audi A4 Sline 2.0 TDI 2006 (90k) . She said it has been driving 'really flat' as of late so after taking a run it myself....coincidently the engine management light came on. I used a Autotel reader on the car and got the following code - 01027 Rear Warm Air Fan (V27). After searching on the internet i linked this to the EGR valve and thought this was a good place to start. Today i stripped down the throttle body and EGR and found it to be clogged up as expected, so spent a couple of hours cleaning both until i was really happy with them. After putting back together, i changed the oil, oil filter, air filter, pollen filter. I was then really disappointed to find nothing had changed on taking a run in the car afterwards. Im pretty stuck on where to go next other than buying a replacement EGR valve (seen on ebay for around £50). Could this still be causing the issue even though it was put back spotless?? I checked a couple of the hoses that i could see and all seemed fine.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Stu