Hey guys, looking for some help with my partners 2010 VW Tiguan,

So due to a blockage in the panoramic sunroof there has been significant water ingress into the car, soaked matts mainly, so after some searching online I addressed a few possibilities and eventually found the culprit, result! A colleague suggested disconnecting the battery to avoid any risk of being near the a pillar airbags as the a pillar trim needed to be removed, after reconnecting the battery the dashboard showed the expected ESP fault light and after a whizz round the block promptly vanished. However...

The bulb fault light has now appeared on the dashboard, and on the screen between the dials it suggest to check pretty much every bulb on the car, despite them all being absolutely fine.. I now have the annoying addition on the front nearside sidelight being permanently illuminated even after the car is locked, I’ve resorted in removing the bulb for now. Does anyone have any ideas? I somewhat know my way around a car (I’m not a mechanic or expert by any stretch) and what seemed as an easy fix for one problem has left me stumped with another! Any help appreciated Thankyou!