1. C8 pricing 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Anyone know when pricing and option availability will be released for the C8? I was considering changing to a Q5, but I’ve been quoted a 6 month lead time for a factory build, so reconsidering my options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Q5 S-line 2.0TDi, Daytona, Tour Pack, Technology Pack, Matrix headlights, Advanced Parking Pack, Enhanced lighting pack.

0 0 0

2. Re: C8 pricing 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    Talked with the dealer today about any updates on availability, but still they have no further updates. Also has a good play with the new A7 and have to say I do like the new interior. I would expect the saloon in around September/November and the Avant early 2019.

1 0 0

3. Re: C8 pricing 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)
    May I ask you your expreience about the button and touchpadless MMI?
    Audi Q7/4M MY2016, 3.0 TDI/200 KW Quattro

0 0 0

4. Re: C8 pricing 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)
    I have also had a play with the new A8 and A7 and while the touchscreen all look great etc, expect a lot of polishing!
    2017 Audi S6 Avant
    2016 Volvo XC60 T5 R-Design (wife's)
    1987 Volvo 780 Bertone (my classic!)

0 0 0

5. Re: C8 pricing 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    It was a good layout and easy to use, Audi even provide a screen cloth for the car but I expect you will need to buy more. One ting to note is the position of the screens. For RHD cars and your right handed then it would be fine, but for the UK LHD and trying to use the screen with your left hand was a bit more interesting (90% of people in the UK are righties). I'm sure it would become second nature after a while but sitting in the car at that point in time I wished the steering wheel was on the other side!

It won't stop me ordering an Avant when they become available.

0 0 0

6. Re: C8 pricing 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)
    I'm still pondering C7 S6 (V8) vs. the new C8 S6.... or maybe they will do an allroad with a chunky V6 petrol.
    A6 allroad BiTdi (MY14, July 2013 - DAB & power tailgate). Glacier white, tech pack (HDD Nav, colour DIS, Parking Plus), sports seats, 4 zone climate, heated seats front and rear, ambient lighting, 75L fuel tank, adaptive Bi Xenon headlights

0 0 0

7. Re: C8 pricing 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)
    I know what you mean re the S6....I just love the one I have now. Its a seriously great car and I am considering keeping it once the lease is up (in 2 yrs). I dont quite understand why they will drop it. I mean, its great on fuel, faster than most cars (RS6 excluded), super silent when cruising etc.

Perhaps it has all to do with the BS lowering CO2?
    2017 Audi S6 Avant

0 0 0

8. Re: C8 pricing 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Having just the music system as touch screen is bad enough but touch screens for heating, car controls etc are, IMHO the wrong direction. Trying to aim your finger to the right bit with no feedback is distracting,

0 0 0

9. Re: C8 pricing 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAudi View Post
    I dont quite understand why they will drop it. I mean, its great on fuel, faster than most cars (RS6 excluded), super silent when cruising etc. Perhaps it has all to do with the BS lowering CO2?
    I suspect it's all about "managing" the total CO2 emissions across the range. They are into a chip here and a nip there to meet targets. Look at all the electric assist stuff they are adding across the A6 C8 range...
    S6 probably outsells RS6 by a factor of 3 or 5 (I'm guessing). So bring the S6 into line and it makes a decent contribution to the overall CO2 target. Keep the V8 RS6 flagship... it's a drop in the ocean of CO2 emissions based on numbers sold.
    RS6 would be lovely (and pricey) but I just don't want one parked on my driveway. Too many scabs that follow those kinds of cars home and then come back at 3 in the morning "equipped". My neighbours had that experience with an A45 AMG pocket Merc...
    A6 allroad BiTdi (MY14, July 2013 - DAB & power tailgate). Glacier white, tech pack (HDD Nav, colour DIS, Parking Plus), sports seats, 4 zone climate, heated seats front and rear, ambient lighting, 75L fuel tank, adaptive Bi Xenon headlights

0 0 0

10. Re: C8 pricing 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)
    Yes, probably true. Sadly!

I would love an RS6 but decided against it as it simply stands out too much. Here in Germany one can not turn up to a client in one...they would all think they pay you too much! Probably the same in the UK (where I also have clients). So got the S6, which one client happens to love and even asked for a drive in last time I met them! He drives a Honda Insight so quite different.....
    2017 Audi S6 Avant

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast