Used to have an A3 loved it until emissions update and egr failure. Bit the bullet and got rid of it and bought a Q3 without the emissions update. Been happily driving it for about 6 months until 2 nights ago. Went to start car and up flashed "stabilisation esc error" then "parking error" followed by "headlightcontrol error" (or words to that effect) and car wouldn't start. Took key out and tried again and off it went fine. Finished work yesterday and same again, but this time car wouldn't start at all. Tried it half a dozen times over half an hour and nothing, had to be recovered to local garage. This morning garage told me that taking it off loader and car started by itself without the key being in it. Mechanic says all diagnostics are pointing to ecu failure, although car is starting perfectly every time at the moment. Nearest audi is 120 miles away. Anyone any thoughts and ideas of cost if it needs ecu replaced. Car is 2014 2.0 lt quattro sline and with the way these cars are costing me lately I'm going to have to go back to an astra.........